What's new

Life of a Cryto trader

Life will and must surely continue. Opportunities come and go no doubt about that, but a magnificent opportunity can change your life forever. There are still a lot of people who have not yet invested in cryptocurrency and still not interested, but they are living a very comfortable live. Some have never even heard about digital money but are still making alot of money in other fields and trades. By the way, cryptocurrency traders were also living a normal life before the coming of Bitcoin ten years ago. Some were were stock traders, forex traders etc

J
Have you ever imagine if there's no crypto, no coin to trade with what would have become of crypto traders?
Let me put it this way, how was a crypto trader faring before the advent of crypto?
I am sure we all had one thing or the other doing before the crypto revolution.
One way or the other man gets by life, life continues, howbeit, it might somehow be difficult for those who are really making a killing (good cash) from the crypto market.

Have you ever imagine if there's no crypto, no coin to trade with what would have become of crypto traders?
life would not have been the same for cryptocurrency traders. these people can barely do without hearing or doing anything relating to bitcoin, life without bitcoin is nasty and boring, they see cryptocryptocurrency as their and these people never take anything seriously.

If there had been no coin to trade, I think the life of cryto traders may be somewhat difficult because they make a big money from trading in cryptocurrency. But as we would have it, most of them who can diversify into something else bringing money would not feel the heat too much.
You've made an interesting point, life really would be difficult if there was no crypto currency and definitely traders have the skill to diversify into market like forex etc, but do you think crypto currency could go extinct?

Life of a trader involves analyzing and daily risk taking. This is the kind of life most of them are used to and I can relate a little because I traded at one point. I feel if there was no crypto trading most of them would be in the stock exchange market as brokers. That feeling of taking risk won't just leave like that as they would still like to take daily risks.

Well if there was no cryptocurrency then there won't be any trader in that segment. Probably they will be forex traders. Their lives will certainly revolve around some form of trade.
If crypto never got introduced another asset would have been introduced.
Post automatically merged:

The life of a trader involves waking up early enough and checking charts for possible trade setups and patterns that might be good to take. Some use advance tools for alerts that give them early notification to possibly engage a trade. This doesn't make infallible as they are also prone to mistakes. Not every trade go their way or prediction as the market is not under any ones control.
I kinda like the lifestyle though.

Last edited:
Life of a crypto trader. That's a really funny question. Well life of a crypto trader is quite unsettle because one will always want to gain profit, but if you are not good at taking risk you can't be a crypto trader. Because crypto trader are people who are good at taking risk or are risk taker. A crypto trader is always checking whether he's gaining or lossing.

Life of a crypto trader is full with calculations, balancing and analysis of data,future predictions ,market capitalization. A crypto trader always seeks for knowledge.a world without crypto will be boring.

Borderline of the cryptocurrency trader is it sometimes you must understand that in any trading you are going you should not expect to make accurate profit all the time you should also understand that in trading there's always a time to love and a time to gain

Human being is like a river that always find its way. You should imagine how people without work or anything still survive. So if there is no cryptocurrencies, investors will still find something to do because to make a living is the primary focus of every man.

Cryptocurrency trading is a hot topic among new investors and interested investors alike. The prospect of high volatility, high trading volume, and high returns has attracted many investors to this new financial product.
While a good number of people are aware that crypto trading isn’t about luck and guts, but more about developing knowledge and strategies in working with the crypto market’s volatility, it calls into question if you can make a living by day trading crypto.

The life of a cryptocurrency trader is not an easy one. It is filled with profit and loss due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies but without it would have been something else for most of them because it is currently playing a major role in their lives.

No.... people will still find something doing even without the current currency but poverty and unemployment will be rampaging in some countries like Nigeria

If there are no coins to trade anymore , people would definitely find a better alternative. We are humans and so we cannot be limited by anything.

I recently knew about Cryptocurrency. Had it been it isn't around i wouldn't have worried myself either because other ventures is still around to delve in and make something tangible out of it. But crypto is set to live with us for many years.

People actually became cryptocurrency traders because of the invention on the technology. If there is nothing like that anymore then people will swing to something else. After all forex trading has been for years before crypto came.

If there is no coin there would be no presence of crypto trading ,instead people would make use of forex and other platforms to make more money too

I think that if this had to happen then many people would take the knowledge that they have here and they are likely to move to the stock market or into forex trading which employs a similar principle.

If there was no cryptocurrency to talk about before now or even ever, cryptocurrency traders would have goten something else that would have cought their attention to earn money like any other day in their life of course

Life always go on with people if there's no particular business , if there is no crypto currency and there's nothing to trade, definitely they will be doing something else to survive,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back