What's new

Legitimate Apps....

That's true, sharing it out here will be a good idea, we need to know how it works so that we can also benefit from it, I have seen a lot of applications that can earn you money but not that perfect though.
That is true , some of them may not prevent a greater opportunity for you to make money as you might think, but at least as long as you can be able to make it legitimately I think that should be enough than you having to waste Time on platforms that are not trusted.

That is true , some of them may not prevent a greater opportunity for you to make money as you might think, but at least as long as you can be able to make it legitimately I think that should be enough than you having to waste Time on platforms that are not trusted.
That's completely true, but the problem is how can we locate such kinds of legitimate websites or applications, I strongly believe we have a lot of hidden platforms that are paying really good but a lot of people don't want to expose it.

There are so many app which we can use now to earn online some app are good like pay per install or an app like honeygain which you gain some money just runing the app at the back ground of your system.
You can also try others app like mturk they pay you to do micro jobs for them

Well talking about legitemacy I have tried couple of apps but not of these apps worked for me. There are many legit apps but this does not mean you can can use these apps to make money. Sometimes you have to abandon these apps without reaching wihdrawal threshold

If you are having an application and a proof of payment then you can create another separate thread about it and how we can be able to get the best out of it.

This is in fact the reason why this platform was created in the first place so that we are going to help each other to make money online so if you have anything you can share with proof.

If you are having an application and a proof of payment then you can create another separate thread about it and how we can be able to get the best out of it.
That's true, we have a lot of legitimate applications but one thing I don't really like about them is that you will waste a lot without earning a tangible amount of money.

That's completely true, but the problem is how can we locate such kinds of legitimate websites or applications, I strongly believe we have a lot of hidden platforms that are paying really good but a lot of people don't want to expose it.
Well there is no how you will be able to identify them , I know there are so many hidden platform that are really paying perfectly. I believe at some time we will be able to see it.

Well the honest truth is that I have tried couple of apps but not of these apps worked for me. There are many legit apps but this does not mean you can can use these apps to make money. Sometimes you have to abandon these apps without reaching wihdrawal threshold

Well there is no how you will be able to identify them , I know there are so many hidden platform that are really paying perfectly. I believe at some time we will be able to see it.
You are right, it's left for us to go and make good research in oder to locate them, but I think if you have a good skills online you can earn a decent amount of money.

There are so many app around I come across one sometime ago and the app was in google play store i have forget the name of that app what you need to do is for you to download and install the app then you run it at the background of your computer and you get paid once you surf a site

You are right, it's left for us to go and make good research in oder to locate them, but I think if you have a good skills online you can earn a decent amount of money.
Yes you can make some money online but depending on the type of skill . Having a good skill does not necessarily mean that you will not be in a position to face competition.

Online money making apps may not make that much money, especially if you live in a tier 3 country. I have tried many such kind of apps and they are all fruitless.

The truth about applications is that you can earn that much, I prefer to work on forum's than to be wasting my time on some applications that will earn me a good amount of money.

Yes you can make some money online but depending on the type of skill . Having a good skill does not necessarily mean that you will not be in a position to face competition.
That's true but I think it You learn a less competitive skills set it going to be very easy, if you learn skills set that can fetch you money that's the best way to be financially free.

Online money making apps may not make that much money, especially if you live in a tier 3 country. I have tried many such kind of apps and they are all fruitless.
Yes but instead of them to waste their time developing an app , why can't they just consider creating a paid to post platform ? I believe that is much more preferable.

That's true but I think it You learn a less competitive skills set it going to be very easy, if you learn skills set that can fetch you money that's the best way to be financially free.
I also thought as much. It will depend on the type of skill you are learning that will determine the competition you are going to faced and the possibility of being financially free.

I am always in the search of applications that I can be able to make some free bucks online but then I do not want things that I will have to wait for a long time to make $1.

I also thought as much. It will depend on the type of skill you are learning that will determine the competition you are going to faced and the possibility of being financially free.
That's just the fact, if you take your time and learn a profitable skills you can gain a lot from it, a lot of people don't get this they go in blindly without having the full knowledge.

Hi people, I happen to know of a really good app that I’ve had success with, made money and still making money , I can share to whomever interested ✔️
Thank you so much , I will be interested for you to share the app with us as long as the platform does not require initial deposit before earning. You should do as well to drop payment proof. This is also needed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back