What's new

Legit BCH Mining Site (w/ proofs of withdrawal)

It is an online Bitcoin Cash (BCH) earning site. You can earn BCH on our cloud servers for passive income. Instant cashout and deposits. Start making your coins work for you today.

This is my 4TH TIME TO WITHDRAW
LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
Im afraid it will takes a long time to get your ROI if you invest on that site, because a friend of mine calculated his daily earnings versus the amount he invested on the site. The result is, it takes a month before he gets his ROI. Im afraid its jist a waste of time, but thank you for sharing.

Please the bchjolly. Com is it still working, please help, please how can I lay my hand on the app? Please a swift response will be highly e, let me see how it works and, am waiting bro thanks in anticipation, I need to make this money so I can help someone h in need,

Funny how people still fall for this, because from all the angle, there is no truth in your claims. I have registered numerous times that k can't even count, yet nothing to show for it. Either they pay you peanut or ask you to pay before you can be paid. So pathetic and Incredible, that has always been their advert format.

I know that site and now it currently works even if you are not opening it. It works on background mode. For sure try it. If you want you can use my referral. just reply to my messages and I will teach you on how to use that site.

I hear that you can mine for free and if you want to earn more, you can also use your mined coins to buy hash power. I have been hearing about this platform since a while but until now I have not checked it out.

The only deficient factor about these mining platforms Is that they take ages to even accumulate a good amount that you can withdraw, you just keep depositing what you've earned to speed up mining but it doesn't help it either.

What's the update on this site now? I've always maintained that a lot of these sites that promise free currencies are just trying to gain traffic to themselves and end up paying little or crashing shortly after.

Brother Do try (noise.cash) It is a legit site and pays you some dollars ( in cents) when you write a quote and people like your post and tip I dont have screenshot but i will withdraw my money tomorrow. You can give it a try!
I think now their terms changed, iam not use this site but I heard recently they changed their payment system,
first what happens in this site if anyone post any thread are gives likes others they can received rewards in the form of bch coin, but now only admins can gives rewards and there is also only for genuine content.

Well, the explanation is not details. The site may be legit but I don't like those kind of transaction where I will have to deposit before making money. If it's to buy, I will can thing to resell. But deposit to receive bonus, I have remove my hand from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back