What's new

Legit BCH Mining Site (w/ proofs of withdrawal)

Maxpein19

Acquaintance
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is an online Bitcoin Cash (BCH) earning site. You can earn BCH on our cloud servers for passive income. Instant cashout and deposits. Start making your coins work for you today.

This is my 4TH TIME TO WITHDRAW
LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2

how much is the minimum deposit there to claim more free bch ? i mean the hash that can be claim every minute😅 i can only claim once per day ,why is that, is it limited?

Brother Do try (noise.cash) It is a legit site and pays you some dollars ( in cents) when you write a quote and people like your post and tip I dont have screenshot but i will withdraw my money tomorrow. You can give it a try!

how much is the minimum deposit there to claim more free bch ? i mean the hash that can be claim every minute😅 i can only claim once per day ,why is that, is it limited?
there's no minimum deposit
Post automatically merged:

i deposit .004 BCH plus the daily free bch.

Brother Do try (noise.cash) It is a legit site and pays you some dollars ( in cents) when you write a quote and people like your post and tip I dont have screenshot but i will withdraw my money tomorrow. You can give it a try!
I already have noise.cash account. But the thing is, I haven't receive free tips for almost 4 days already

there's no minimum deposit

i deposit .004 BCH plus the daily free bch.

I already have noise.cash account. But the thing is, I haven't receive free tips for almost 4 days already
Does this mean you started with .004 BCH initially? And if there is no minimum deposit, even .0001 BCH can do?

A bit more explanation on how this earning site works will help, since most mining sites have bad history with people.

Does this mean you started with .004 BCH initially? And if there is no minimum deposit, even .0001 BCH can do?

A bit more explanation on how this earning site works will help, since most mining sites have bad history with people.
yes. I only invest .004 bch to speed up the mining but any amount is acceptable.

It is an online Bitcoin Cash (BCH) earning site. You can earn BCH on our cloud servers for passive income. Instant cashout and deposits. Start making your coins work for you today.

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
Thank you for this wonderful thread, its good to know to have that mining site site that really pays. But i hope it will not take a long time to get the return of investment. A good platform by the way, maybe im gonna give it a try. Thanks to this 😊👍

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
You see that last statement of yours? That's the catch for all these type so called Mining scam platforms. You didn't mention how much I'll deposit for the "free bch" I'll be receiving. I don't believe your proof one bit bro.

It's really good to see that you have actually earned from the site. The only issue I have is with the deposit to allow you start mining. It would have been nice if you added a realistic estimate of what one can earn in a day. It was also nice seeing noise cash here, I have been hearing a lot about it.

I don't know of this legit BCH mining site because I'm not really into mining of crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange Business. I will need to conduct more research about the Bitcoin mining website so I will watch some YouTube videos on that effect to see how real the business is and how to get started and make money

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2

Wow, this looks interesting. It seems like I'm going to be giving it a try since all other mining cryptocurrency websites u have tried never paid me anything, but I just hope that this one doesn't disappoint me like the others as well. I'm looking forward to earning from the site as soon as possible.

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
I don't know whether this platform is real because from my experience with other mining platforms I haven't been paid and most times they will require you to deposit some money before you can make any withdrawal.I will still give it a try anyway but if they require for any deposit I will back out.

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
Thanks for sharing friend. I have an account with them but mining is just slow over there. Please can you brief me how much you do earn daily after you invested that amount of bitcoincash, l would also like to spare some bitcoincash by trying it out.

Thanks for sharing friend. I have an account with them but mining is just slow over there. Please can you brief me how much you do earn daily after you invested that amount of bitcoincash, l would also like to spare some bitcoincash by trying it out.
I think I'm having a challenge already from the website because it's no longer the amount I used to get at the initial time of mining that I'm getting now. It has dropped to 50 Satoshi at the moment, and I'm sure it's still going to drop lower. How long will it take to mine the 0.0004 withdrawal limit needed?

I think I'm having a challenge already from the website because it's no longer the amount I used to get at the initial time of mining that I'm getting now. It has dropped to 50 Satoshi at the moment, and I'm sure it's still going to drop lower. How long will it take to mine the 0.0004 withdrawal limit needed?
Hmm🙇🙇🙇.
I think it is because of the pump in bitcoin cash and the market in general. Many projects decrease their earnings because the market is becoming expensive. Maybe, it can take more than two months to reach the minimum withdrawal. Just pray that you will be paid at the end.

You see that last statement of yours? That's the catch for all these type so called Mining scam platforms. You didn't mention how much I'll deposit for the "free bch" I'll be receiving. I don't believe your proof one bit bro.
they offer small amount of free bch daily. But in my case I invest 0.004 BCH to speed up the process. I already cash out 5 times as of now. If you think that this one is not legit, then it's okay. Just don't mind my post. :)

Hmm🙇🙇🙇.
I think it is because of the pump in bitcoin cash and the market in general. Many projects decrease their earnings because the market is becoming expensive. Maybe, it can take more than two months to reach the minimum withdrawal. Just pray that you will be paid at the end.
Last week the minimum withdrawal was 0.0002 bch, it took me 1 and half days to reach it

I'm a member of this site and I just deposited some bitcoin cash on the site. The amount was only worth of 0.0001 in bch because I'm trying it out haha. It was the worth the minimum that I could send on my crypto wallet.

With Bch sites I don't think the goal we have is to verify if it pays or not. The most important thing is that the earnings from it is worth while. I really can't imagine spending precious time, effort and date towards a site and then you get peanut as payment. Bch and PTC sites need to upgrade their rewards as soon as possible, it is not convincing at all.

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2

• Cents
  • Cloud Servers
  • Conducts
thank you for this thread and for opening our eyes to a wonderful way to start making money. But my concern is, like the other mining sites wont they start asking us to send Cryptocurrency to some particular address when it's time for us to withdraw?

LINK :

See attached photos.
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
I will like to give it a trial but my fear is when I reach the withdrawal threshold, won't I be asked to pay any amount of Cryptocurrency before the withdrawal can be processed? Because this is how most Cryptocurrency platforms do when they're about to pay out.

Last edited:
Please what is the minimum deposit and i hope its not another cloud mining site that is not legit ,because i have already have many issues with some of the cloudmining sites i have used and majority are not legit , so i would possibly give this a try and see if its really legit or its not legit i think. And you would have shown a payment proof

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back