Legal Vs. Illegal

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe that there is nothing that can be absolutely called legal or illegal What is legal and what is illegal are relative, we will have to consider various factors to tell whether it is legal or illegal. Let me give you an example, People hiding Anne Frank from Nazis were breaking the law, and people who killed Anne were following the law. Whatever Putin is doing in Russia is legal today, but if someone else comes and establishes a liberal government, Putin's act would be deemed illegal.

Yeah it really comes down to where you're located. Rules, laws, regulations are different everywhere you go. One thing that's legal somewhere, could be illegal elsewhere. Best example I can give, is that in the many states in the US it is legal to smoke marijuana recreationally. But, in some other states, it's outright illegal to own and use. It's illegal federally in the US, but some states have legalized it. Which means you can use it in your state, but the federal government can still come down on you.

Every place you go is different. Same with countries. Some are much more strict than others.

The Bible says that the law of love comes before the actual law. For instance, it's fine to break a stranger's car window to save a puppy. Well, I think that's legal in many places anyway.

I believe that there is nothing that can be absolutely called legal or illegal What is legal and what is illegal are relative, we will have to consider various factors to tell whether it is legal or illegal. Let me give you an example, People hiding Anne Frank from Nazis were breaking the law, and people who killed Anne were following the law. Whatever Putin is doing in Russia is legal today, but if someone else comes and establishes a liberal government, Putin's act would be deemed illegal.
regarding what is illegal and legal, we can make a similarity with what one can conceive as being right or wrong, in my moral code, killing is wrong, so I directly associate it with it being illegal, I don't care if one follows the law or not, stealing is wrong, it doesn't matter who does it and with what justification, but these things are things that we can never eradicate from the world, as you say, what is illegal or legal is very relative, but good and evil are not so relative.

regarding what is illegal and legal, we can make a similarity with what one can conceive as being right or wrong, in my moral code, killing is wrong, so I directly associate it with it being illegal, I don't care if one follows the law or not, stealing is wrong, it doesn't matter who does it and with what justification, but these things are things that we can never eradicate from the world, as you say, what is illegal or legal is very relative, but good and evil are not so relative.
I think killing can also be subjective, you need to see who kills who. The government gives death sentences, armies kill enemies, and police kill criminals, and all of these killings are legal. What is legal in your country might be illegal in other countries. I do understand that some of the things can be illegal everywhere, for example, stealing, but most of the things are subjective.

There's good and there's bad. No matter how someone paints it, you can always tell what's wrong and what's right. It's in the same vein that what's legal and illegal can be determined. The laws of country deem some certain acts as legal and some illegal. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, for as long as you're in that said country, everything about the law applies to you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back