Legal Scam?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever fallen prey to a legal scam? As in, did someone represent himself as a lawyer to convince you that you needed to pay something to avoid going to court?

It hasn't happened to me, but I think that I'm so used to email scams now that I just trash anything that doesn't seem legit.

I've actually heard something like this some years ago but I would say that for this to be carried out successfully, the person who posed as a fake lawyer must have worked up a very good portfolio that will be very convincing for the someone to give pay for his services.

I have not fallen to any legal scam but a couple of times people have come to me claiming to be some government officials and asked me to hand over money so that I wouldn't face any legal troubles. However, I denied it and told them that what ever comes I am capable of handling myself. Since I am not involved with any fraud cases, I am not easily motivated by these things.

It's very obvious that what they were trying to was use intimidating tactics to force you into giving them money. They would have succeeded if you're involved in any kind of illegal activities because you will not want to be exposed, so you're definitely going to be forced to pay them. I would have called the cops on them if I were in your shoes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back