Ledger Nano X Cold Wallet

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So I decided to get one since it was on some sort of deal. It has not arrived yet. I watched a lot of reviews and it seems to be one of the best ones for the price point in terms od cold wallets. Does anyone else use one here? I am curious how hard it is to set up and get everything moved onto it.

And how about it? Already you got the order? Have you tried it? I have heard very good reviews about the Ledger Nano S, but also many good about Trezor and the latter is cheaper certainly than the Ledger brand, I would like to know your experience and what has been the price you have paid for the device.

I have not used any sort of hardware wallet. These devices are not locally available and I have never considered purchasing them through the international market. Recently, there was news that you could pay additional money to the company so that your assets can be retrieved if you ever lose keys or the device itself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back