What's new

Leaving a full time job to concentrate on trading forex - Good or bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is common to hear people especially those claim to experts or full time forex traders say in their trainings that they had to quit their regular jobs to focus on trading forex.

Such trainers also claim they make much more because of their decision, just like the young man from whom I received my first forex training from, it was an online lesson, he also made say claim.

Will you advise a young man to do the same??

I can't recommend that I do the same, but I can talk about my brother. He spent years working in a bank in the international department. After a while he worked in the stock market and at the same time decided to drop everything and dedicate himself to working in forex. I don't know much about the site, but he tells me that he gives recommendations and when people win, he earns a percentage. I guess he's like a forex broker. So far he has been doing well and he did not go back to working offline full time.

Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea, so therefore I can't fully approve it. Forex trading is not a kind of investment or business that is quite straight forward, being that it involves a lot of risks, even with signals.

Quitting your job just to focus your entire attention on forex trading might be a good idea, but I believe you should do it only under these conditions.

First is that you have enough experience in trading forex to make such profits that is more than your monthly income from the job for at least 3 months.

Or you should have another means of making money to sustain you, while learning under a mentor.

i can not advice any rational young entrepreneur to quit their regular job just so they could focus on forex trading. One can trade in forex while working. One just have to be efficient in doing both tasks. One need to be smart about it.

I can't advice someone to leave his or her full time for forex trading. Forex is very volatile and risky, hence, you can lose your money if you don't have a good strategy and fundamentals. Even without leaving his job I won't still advice someone to go into forex trading. Other trading that are far better than forex include crypto and stock trading.

It is common to hear people especially those claim to experts or full time forex traders say in their trainings that they had to quit their regular jobs to focus on trading forex.

Such trainers also claim they make much more because of their decision, just like the young man from whom I received my first forex training from, it was an online lesson, he also made say claim.

The idea of leaving a full tome job to concentrate on forex full time sound ludacris to me.maybe because the forex traders I know are those on the loosing end. So why would someone leave something that is rewarding him for something that has the probability of ripping him of the one he has acquired.

Forex trading is an online stuff, which means that it has the ability to be flexible, and that implies that it can be combined with something else. So I won't advice anyone to leave their jobs to concentrate on forex trading, unless your job is stressful and the pay is not reasonable and you feel that you can earn a better living by solely forex trading.

I wouldn't even advise my enemy to quit a well paying job to focus on forex.... What is the probability that you will succeed in learning the trade in few months without losing all your life savings to it.... Forex trading is a very trickish business that must be done with all carefulness and proper guidance... it's risky to quit your job

It's a bad idea in my opinion, Forex is a good thing but leaving a source of STABLE income for something that as a certain amount of RISK should be pondered upon vigorously because it's not certain if you will succeed in the forex education.

It’s a good idea provided you’ve other source of income which doesn’t require your 24hrs attention. Quitting your job will provide you with opportunity to focus more studying forex trade.if you’re able to study And master the trade it’ll definately pay off

I would not advise anyone to quit his/ her current job to focus solely on forex trading though there may be the small argument of wanting more time to focus on trading the forex market properly. The forex market is very volatile and even the best of traders can get liquidated so I'll advise he continues on his job and also trade forex.

If there is nothing in the job to achieve and you are bored of 9 to 5 routine, then its time to follow your passion. People will keep discouraging you and almost everyone will advise you against trading. But trading is as good a profession as anything else.

Well it depends on how good you are with forex trading and how much you earn from your offline job. If you don't have enough capital and experience, I wouldn't recommend leaving your well paid job. You can allocate some time to learn and be efficient in trading forex.

The way we all see and view life is certainly different. To some they find it difficult to concentrate while working on two different things at the same time. So to harness interest from forex, these set of persons might need to quit their present job to concentrate more

On the other hand, they are some who are just like me and can concentrate and manage up to three to four businesses at the same time.

Therefore, if I happen to be in such state, I will merge my two jobs together and manage it well. All that is involve is to balance your schedule.

According to my opinion, its not good choice to completely leave full time job for only forex trading, you must learn it as a side job and don't leave your full time job.
As there is no surety of online trading

Sir with most due respect i will advice him not to leave full time job for only concentration on forex trading.
Forex trading is very risky work one of my friend once invest in forex trading but after some time he got nothing and his actual amount which he invested also not retrieved.
So as a part time he can do but not full time.

It's actually not a great idea, please don't. All that glisters are not gold. lf you so desired the forex option, do the training partime, after all, it's not an employement, you make make and loose money if u start trading.

First of all, you need to make sure trading forex full time is really what you want to do. If you have only just started trading forex, this is not something you will be able to answer just yet. You have not experienced how exciting trading can be, or how frustrating it can be.

So rather than asking yourself “When can I quit my job for forex?” ask yourself “What do I need to do in order to be able to quit my job for forex?”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back