What's new

Last person to post wins

Season 6 Win GIF by Friends

Let's just pretend as if your tired of typing.😈
Season 6 Yes GIF by Parks and Recreation

I think the same idea on ForumCoin could be applied here for example it debits 0,001 $ per post and there is a spot prize for the last one but posts like suddenly last one that has posted wins 0.2 $ in bizdustry balance.

Keep Going Never Stop GIF by Energizer Bunny

For now I win, but it's a matter of time until they overthrow me haha
This game will be similar to ForumCoin if @AlexanderM charges 1 biznotes or 0,01 $ USD per post here to this thread and every a while the last person wins a random amount of USD or Biznotes. I suggested this some period ago but it is not taken as serious suggestion.
Nothing, because he will never win, since the thread will be infinite :ROFLMAO:

I Love You GIF by Chippy the Dog
@Riberet19 if this will be at random period an admin visits here and the last person wins it will be a serious project. So 0,01 $ is charged for VC and Staff and VIP and 1 biznotes for other members and the amount will be credited in USD or Biznotes depending on your membership. Similar to the game in before the admins. Like for example if there are 400 replies since the last visit then 2 $ or 200 biznotes are credited to the last person for example.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back