What's new

Lasik surgery does it work? Side effects?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Anyone here ever get Lasik surgery done on their eyes? For those who don't know, Lasik surgery helps with improving vision. I've been trying to get my dad to get the surgery as his eyes are in rough shape these days. But I also hear there are some risks with it, like eye damage to follow. Is it a risky surgery to get? What are the risks?

Eye is the most delicate part of the human anatomy. If it's not handled carefully and properly, there's an increased possibility of becoming blind.

If the hospital you're trying to get your dad to have the Lasik surgery isn't highly advanced with the use of latest tech for the surgery, you better not take your dad there.

It works but there are a lot of risks people do not consider. Have you ever noticed how even though it is an option, most eye doctors still wear glasses? That alone makes me never want it. Plus, in most cases you can improve your vision with proper nutrition and eye exercises.

I'm hearing about this Lasik surgery for the first time. I've not had anyone in my family suffer from any kind eye of problems and it's why I don't know much of the eye sicknesses. If there's a professional surgery for it, experts in the medical field can do it well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back