Laptop

EMMANUEL

Ambassador
1000 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a student, and now that education is stylishly moving to the level of virtual classes and like wise online examination.

what brand of laptop is it advisable to buy?

What are mine to look out for when buying?

Please I really need your advice?

When it comes to the well known laptops such as HP, dell, Toshiba, Asus, these are very strong brands and affordable, I have used all the above except Asus. You can get an HP which is core i5, which has 8GB ram and 256gb solid state drive and Windows 10, such specs are affordable and strong battery and can do lots of task, try it out.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to the well known laptops such as HP, dell, Toshiba, Asus, these are well known brands and affordable, I have used all the above except Asus. You can get an HP which is core i5, which has 8GB ram and 256gb solid state drive and Windows 10, such specs are affordable and strong battery and can do lots of task, try it out.

When it comes to the well known laptops such as HP, dell, Toshiba, Asus, these are very strong brands and affordable, I have used all the above except Asus. You can get an HP which is core i5, which has 8GB ram and 256gb solid state drive and Windows 10, such specs are affordable and strong battery and can do lots of task, try it out.

When it comes to the well known laptops such as HP, dell, Toshiba, Asus, these are well known brands and affordable, I have used all the above except Asus. You can get an HP which is core i5, which has 8GB ram and 256gb solid state drive and Windows 10, such specs are affordable and strong battery and can do lots of task, try it out.
But how much in naira will that cost??

But how much in naira will that cost??

The Asus VivoBook S15 is not only an excellent value for the price, but an excellent laptop all around. We found lots to love about this sleek, affordable notebook for everyday users. US Street Price $699.99
PROS - Great value for feature set, Snappy performance for the price, Stylish, slim design with multiple color options, Long battery life, Strong port selection and useful extras fingerprint reader, microSD slot.

I am a student, and now that education is stylishly moving to the level of virtual classes and like wise online examination.

If you wanna buy laptop. Buy HP laptop. It's good for you. I love everything about it. I recommend it to you. You can use it to perform any specific tasks you wanna use it for. HP is the best for me. I don't like Dell, nor Toshiba.

Dell, hp and MacBook are producing good laptops. All the laptops are using same software. And all the brands are good. You can also buy a second hand laptop.
If you have to save money. Buy a laptop from your friend s.

I am not a regular user of laptops, but I can recommend some brands that are quite good and reputable in the market, in addition to having reviews from friends and acquaintances who use these computers and have spoken well of them, I think the best according to what I have heard are HP, Razer, Asus, and Dell, I would recommend exploring these 4 brands and some more and decide.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back