What's new

☑️NEW Kyledoops anticipates a bullish run for BTC.

Henrywrites

Service Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
Kyledoops, a crypto analyst has said recently that the price of BTC could rise to $32k plus in the coming weeks if it is able to break above $28k. He said this in a video posted online that this bullish run won't happen if BTC fails to hold $26, 121 in the coming days.

One big reason for this analysis is the pending approval of a Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), which many expect to be confirmed next week. Do you see BTC experiencing this bullish run as anticipated?

A bullish run have been expected on Bitcoin for a while now. In fact, all Bitcoin investment holders are in anticipation for the bullish run to come sooner than later. The issue at hand is the uncertainty in knowing exactly when it's going to start. We are just holding and in wait for it.

A bullish run have been expected on Bitcoin for a while now. In fact, all Bitcoin investment holders are in anticipation for the bullish run to come sooner than later. The issue at hand is the uncertainty in knowing exactly when it's going to start. We are just holding and in wait for it.

Since this particular crypto currency analyst has given a timeframe and conditions that are going to necessitate the bullish run happening, I think we can only hope. A lot has happened in recent months in the crypto industry that I wish some gains should come soon.

Im no longer trust any analyst, everyone said that a bullish run was coming for a long time giving crazy prices, although this one has been quite conservative, I only trust my analysis nowadays, I do not know when the next bullrun will happen, what I do know is that I have full bags for when it happens, so I'm prepared, and if it takes longer for the Bull Run to arrive just better, so it gives me time to accumulate more cryptocurrencies.

Im no longer trust any analyst, everyone said that a bullish run was coming for a long time giving crazy prices, although this one has been quite conservative, I only trust my analysis nowadays, I do not know when the next bullrun will happen, what I do know is that I have full bags for when it happens, so I'm prepared, and if it takes longer for the Bull Run to arrive just better, so it gives me time to accumulate more cryptocurrencies.

This is pretty good to hear about your preparations for the bullish run. How I wish it will come very soon. There are a lot of investors that are waiting and hoping that massive gains will happen in the crypto currency market in the next couple of weeks.

Most analysts have been wrong with their input on how Bitcoin is expected to behave in short time frame. This is what Kyledoops have done by analysing Bitcoin price reactions on a shorter time frame. I will call him a scalper analyst and I don't invest in any cryptocurrency based on scalping analysis.

Since this particular crypto currency analyst has given a timeframe and conditions that are going to necessitate the bullish run happening, I think we can only hope. A lot has happened in recent months in the crypto industry that I wish some gains should come soon.

Some of them have been right while some have been wrong and the wrong one's have cost investors huge losses. This is why it's very important to verify whatever you get from one analyst through 2 or 3 different analysts. Once there's a good collaboration, you can make use of their data.

I do not believe these so called crypto analysts. A week has passed, instead of going up bitcoin went below $26k. If the predictions could be accurate everyone investing in Bitcoin and altcoins would be millionaire.

This is the current price of Bitcoin in the market. Do we still anticipate this prediction coming to reality or not? I am monitoring closely to see what is going to happen in a couple of weeks.

Screenshot_20231018_043316_Binance.jpg

This is the current price of Bitcoin in the market. Do we still anticipate this prediction coming to reality or not? I am monitoring closely to see what is going to happen in a couple of weeks.

View attachment 6036
Did you see why it rose to that price? Did you hear the news? It is seen that Cointelegraph had manipulated the price with a post on their blog in which they said that the SEC was going to approve a Bitcoin ETF, which they deleted 30 minutes later strangely and giving vague explanations of what happened, they managed to liquidate many people from the market and surely those who knew that they were going to manipulate the price made a fortune.

Did you see why it rose to that price? Did you hear the news? It is seen that Cointelegraph had manipulated the price with a post on their blog in which they said that the SEC was going to approve a Bitcoin ETF, which they deleted 30 minutes later strangely and giving vague explanations of what happened, they managed to liquidate many people from the market and surely those who knew that they were going to manipulate the price made a fortune.

It's just like how Hydrogen Technology Corporation and its former CEO Michael Ross Kane lost the lawsuit brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for cryptocurrency price manipulation which they were made to pay $2.8 million for civil penalties and remedies. There's always someone out there trying to manipulate the price of cryptocurrency for their own gain. It's just like what's going on with a single trader called Spoofy who deals with Bitcoin price manipulation for his gains.

It's just like how Hydrogen Technology Corporation and its former CEO Michael Ross Kane lost the lawsuit brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for cryptocurrency price manipulation which they were made to pay $2.8 million for civil penalties and remedies. There's always someone out there trying to manipulate the price of cryptocurrency for their own gain. It's just like what's going on with a single trader called Spoofy who deals with Bitcoin price manipulation for his gains.
This has always happened in all markets, but the crypto market being so new and so volatile it is easy to move its price and therefore earn millions of dollars, that company that paid the penalty of 2.8 million dollars as you say, surely earned much more with all the market manipulations they carried out, So they'll be very happy to pay that amount and get away with it.

This has always happened in all markets, but the crypto market being so new and so volatile it is easy to move its price and therefore earn millions of dollars, that company that paid the penalty of 2.8 million dollars as you say, surely earned much more with all the market manipulations they carried out, So they'll be very happy to pay that amount and get away with it.

There's apparently a possibility of Hydrogen Technology Corporation making more than that $2.8 million fine but what's stated they made from the deal was $2.2 million which I doubt is true.

You can read up more on the whole case that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) pulling against them here.

There's apparently a possibility of Hydrogen Technology Corporation making more than that $2.8 million fine but what's stated they made from the deal was $2.2 million which I doubt is true.

You can read up more on the whole case that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) pulling against them here.

I just read it, I don't think they just took that amount either, but hey, we already know how this works, on the other hand, Cointelegraph may have been right, because this morning's massive increase has been due to Blackrock being about to confirm its Bitcoin spot ETF, this gets exciting.

Kyledoops, a crypto analyst has said recently that the price of BTC could rise to $32k plus in the coming weeks if it is able to break above $28k. He said this in a video posted online that this bullish run won't happen if BTC fails to hold $26, 121 in the coming days.

One big reason for this analysis is the pending approval of a Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), which many expect to be confirmed next week. Do you see BTC experiencing this bullish run as anticipated?

I guess this is becoming a reality with the rise in BTC price. Whether the rise is going to be long-term is another factor that anyone that is planning to invest should think of before putting their hard earned funds.

I just read it, I don't think they just took that amount either, but hey, we already know how this works, on the other hand, Cointelegraph may have been right, because this morning's massive increase has been due to Blackrock being about to confirm its Bitcoin spot ETF, this gets exciting.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's indeed an exciting time for those who invested in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency right now because whatever that's happening with Bitcoin is always going to affect other coins. Once it's for the positive side, everyone is going to be happy.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's indeed an exciting time for those who invested in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency right now because whatever that's happening with Bitcoin is always going to affect other coins. Once it's for the positive side, everyone is going to be happy.
Yes, in fact, my entire investment since I bought at 16000 dollars has appreciated more than 100%, I am happy for now with how the market is behaving, but I have to remain alert for what may happen, I have read that Blackrock is playing with the news and delisting, and listing every 4 hours the Bitcoin ETF in some brokers, perhaps all of this is nothing more than outrageous market manipulation.

Yes, in fact, my entire investment since I bought at 16000 dollars has appreciated more than 100%, I am happy for now with how the market is behaving, but I have to remain alert for what may happen, I have read that Blackrock is playing with the news and delisting, and listing every 4 hours the Bitcoin ETF in some brokers, perhaps all of this is nothing more than outrageous market manipulation.

Caution is always encouraged in this time when it comes to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment generally. There will always be those who are playing their hands with trying to manipulate the market for their own good because I can tell you that everything is in the market for their own gain.

Caution is always encouraged in this time when it comes to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment generally. There will always be those who are playing their hands with trying to manipulate the market for their own good because I can tell you that everything is in the market for their own gain.
Exactly, institutional investors do not enter the market to make money like retail investors, they enter with the intention of manipulating the market and moving it in the direction that suits them, and now with the Bitcoin ETF, they will be able to manipulate the market at will and worst of all, that it is legal.

Exactly, institutional investors do not enter the market to make money like retail investors, they enter with the intention of manipulating the market and moving it in the direction that suits them, and now with the Bitcoin ETF, they will be able to manipulate the market at will and worst of all, that it is legal.

It is actually what most of them have been fighting for over a long period of time because they have been caught up by the law when they try to manipulate the market for their own gain.

But now they have found a strategy that is going to help them do whatever they want to do in market manipulation and not have to answer to the law about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back