What's new

Kucoin wallet or direct payment?

Is it better to receive payment to a Kucoin wallet or to a crypto address , if a person has a choice? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using each option?
I prefer to use a direct Bitcoin address, since most wallets charge fees for transfers or the Blockchain adds fees for transactions, then I need to pay more fees to transfer it from the wallet to where I want it to go to work for me. But for example if I earn 1,000+ Satoshi on CryptoTab Browser I can withdraw it directly to my CryptoWin Deposit address with no fees and have it earning me interest in a day or two.

Actually I skip the Wallet and deposit it directly into the website I want to use to gain interest from, like Freebitco or CryptoWin.
I will not advice to do that, if you do not have any use of the gain, then it will become a waste, so at least use the intrest.

I will not advice to do that, if you do not have any use of the gain, then it will become a waste, so at least use the intrest.
It is not a waste at all, the more I deposit the more I earn the next day. My plan was to reach 500 Active Shares after I made one test withdrawal and I just arrived at that goal, so I will start withdrawing more now.

It is not a waste at all, the more I deposit the more I earn the next day. My plan was to reach 500 Active Shares after I made one test withdrawal and I just arrived at that goal, so I will start withdrawing more now.
That's a masterplan, you made a way for yourself. I am building some other plan which will take time, but will work better. Its PoS based.

I deposit my crypto assets to my Binance wallet and stake my cryptos to earn passive income. I have never used Kucoin, it is a wallet or an exchange?

I deposit my crypto assets to my Binance wallet and stake my cryptos to earn passive income. I have never used Kucoin, it is a wallet or an exchange?
How is Binance working? I use Freebitco and my balance is over 2.6 Million Satoshi now.

Is it better to receive payment to a Kucoin wallet or to a crypto address , if a person has a choice? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using each option?
How I like to have a Kucoin wallet but I do not have it. I applied at a betting site and I always win, but I do ot have Bitcoin wallet. I do not know how to create a bitcoin wallet, any suggestions. Thanks .

How I like to have a Kucoin wallet but I do not have it. I applied at a betting site and I always win, but I do ot have Bitcoin wallet. I do not know how to create a bitcoin wallet, any suggestions. Thanks .
If I win or earn BTC I don't withdraw them to a wallet, I use the Withdraw Option to deposit them directly into my account at CryptoCoin and start earning compound interest on it the next day with no extra transfer fees.

I really do not know so many things about Kucoin. I once had the account but I did not get the verification code.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back