What's new

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

Both are essential to running a business. You need to know about money and the business you want to run. You can't easily run a business without one of them. But the more important of the two is information. We should not start a business without information.
Absolutely, when you have enough knowledge of a particular business, it won't take you long to get people who would support you with capital after you must have given them a clue of the business plan. If you have money without information, it's not going to be easy getting someone to explain for you.

Money can buy an object, but not the thought process (knowledge) that went into creating that object. Hence,knowledge is superior. It is better to be looked up to as a "knowledgeable person" rather than a "rich person". ... With knowledge one can acquiremoney, but money alone will not help in acquiring knowledge.

This is a really difficult one,I think both are really important for a successful business. If I were to choose one among the two, I will choose knowledge because knowledge is power at least that is what they say until I saw alot of people with knowledge and still not having the wealth over a long time.

Knowledge and money both are important to start a business. Money is the important factor with which you can start your business.With big capital you can start big business and with small capital you can smart your small business. Knowledge is also important. You have must proper knowledge of that business which u are start.

Everything starts with knowledge. Without it starting any business is pointless, even if you have billions. I can see some people say both go together, that's true to an extent. However knowledge should be of top priority to prospective entrepreneurs, otherwise their money can go down the drain.

Knowledge they say is power. Knowledge is more important than money when starting a business. You can get loans from bank, get money from friends and family when you want to start a business but knowledge is scarce, you can not get knowledge easily to start up a business. Sometimes your knowledge grows with your vision to make your business a successful one.

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
To start any business you need to have both knowledge and money. Knowledge can never hurt you because you know it and you can avoid big losses. Yes and no money so it is important that you have money to start any business so that you can start a good business and expand beyond it so I believe it is very important to have both For any business

The both is very important but when starting a business knowledge is paramount before the money....ask people what they know about the business,gather odds, after a this information weight your options if you are still gonna do the business....if yes,then you'll look money to do the business.

Knowledge and money in starting a business which is more important?
If u are a starter, I will suggest you use the money you have to acquire the needful knowledge of that business you want to venture into, because knowledge is More important than money, if you venture into a business with money without knowledge, it is likely that your money will vanish and no meaning profit will be recorded, knowledge first

Knowledge is good, but most times, without money you can only work for people and help them grow their businesses. Money is important, if you have it, you can set up a business and employ one with knowledge to help you grow it, for a salary. Having both, is priceless, you can achieve many things.

Well, both knowledge and money are very important in business, knowledge is required to run a successful business while business without running cost cannot be health. Anyways. For me. I'll choose knowledge

Knowledge is key in starting a business because idea is what rules the world. Knowledge without money inseparable. If you have knowledge, it impossible to be push aside but money with knowledge will not last.

To me, money is more important, if you have the knowledge without capital to start such business, the idea will die down, but if you have the money, even without any business idea, you will still see someone who will come to you with a business proposal for partnership, so money is more important

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
I consider that there are certain things that money cannot replace and one of them is knowledge, you can have all the money, all the capital in the world but if you do not have the correct knowledge you will not know what to invest it in and you will end up making bad decisions and losing what invested

Ideally, you're best off having both. However, most aspiring business people only have one or the other. If someone held the gun to my head and forced me to choose, I'd go with the money because I can then go off and equip myself with the right skills. With money, you can also afford to poach the best candidates from existent companies if you can't be bothered to learn🤣

Knowledge and money are very important in starting a business.

Knowledge must come first before money.
Without the right knowledge to start a business it will be very difficult to establish a business.
Money is secondary, money only plays the role of financing a business idea.
So, to me knowledge is the primary asset in starting a business.

Money and knowledge are equally important but knowledge is more important i guess with knowledge you can convert your little amount of money into huge amount by your knowledge and skills.because you get skills and techniques which by utilizing you get progress.
Both are important.

They both matter and are important.
You can't start a business without money, but you can start a business and make it fail without knowledge, knowledge in fact matters more as the success of your business is based on it

The both is very important but when starting a business knowledge is paramount before the money....ask people what they know about the business,gather odds, after a this information weight your options if you are still gonna do the business....if yes,then you'll look money to do the business.
Absolutely, you can have the information and then begin to look for money, but starting a business before making your research about it is something that could be described as a disaster. It's best to get information.
Information is power.

The technical know how is very compulsory for the success of any business. Making money becomes easy when you apply what you know very well into practice.Can a person swim if he doesn't learn how?..so its knowledge for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back