What's new

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

Money and knowledge are equally important but knowledge is more important i guess with knowledge you can convert your little amount of money into huge amount by your knowledge and skills.because you get skills and techniques which by utilizing you get progress.

I am going to choose knowledge over money especially when someone is starting a new business. It is very essential to have knowledge about the business as this will help you to spend the money appropriately in order to make more money with the business. A fool and his money will soon parted because the money will go back to the Wise.

I am going to choose knowledge over money especially when someone is starting a new business. It is very essential to have knowledge about the business as this will help you to spend the money appropriately in order to make more money with the business. A fool and his money will soon parted because the money will go back to the Wise.
Although it's very important to have knowledge about what you are involving on , so the person would not get confused at the start and would not even know the thing and ways he is placing hid investment on

Both money and knowledge are important for someone who wants to start up a business. They both work together, one cannot work without the other.

You have knowledge but no money, How will you start a business with no money? You have money but no knowledge. How will you start a business without knowing what you should do. Therefore, both are important.

I'll say having a sound knowledge of the business is more important than the finance needed to run the business. You can have investors buy into your idea or raise capital in other ways.
But there's no substitute for lack of or low knowledge of the business you're planning to delve into.

It is important to have both, without one or the other your business won't be successful. You need knowledge to be able to manage the money well. I don't think you can choose one and drop the other.

Knowledge might play a bigger role when it comes to making money. This is because almost all the people on this planet eventually gain capital by working hard. However, if they do not have sufficient knowledge, then they will eventually lose the capital they have if they do not have sufficient knowledge.

The fact is that both money and knowledge are both important when it comes to business. You need the two to be successful in a business. But the most important thing is money. You can use money to buy knowledge and hire people

When you have money you can buy knowledge. If you want to do business you need money and you employ an intelligent workers and with that your business will progress and you have more knowledge from their and you make money.

Both money and knowledge are very important for building a successful business. You need knowledge in order to take the Right action in building the business. You need money to finance the business so that it can get off the ground faster.

Money and knowledge are equally important but knowledge is more important i guess with knowledge you can convert your little amount of money into huge amount by your knowledge and skills.because you get skills and techniques which by utilizing you get progress.
Definitely, I agree that both are important because if you have the money, you can always acquire the knowledge by employing the services of experts.

Money and knowledge which is important, the both are very important and they work together hand in hand. If you don't have knowledge and have money you will mismanagement it like if you all the knowledge without money nothing will happen

Money and knowledge which is important, the both are very important and they work together hand in hand. If you don't have knowledge and have money you will mismanagement it like if you all the knowledge without money nothing will happen
Knowledge is indeed the highest capital and its more important than money sometimes because if you have the money without the knowledge , your business can colapse anytime.

Both having money and knowledge are important when running a business. One can't really operate and starta business without the capital that is needed. Also, if you don't have any knowledge, the business will most likely fail.
Personally I always have this mindset that money is actually better than anything because you can actually use money to purchase knowledge if it is what you really need to start the business and pay the person that have the knowledge to work for you.

Money, you can pay someone with knowledge to do what you want. For the properties I own, I hire people to run them so I have to do as little as possible and can focus my time making more money
Most people that are illiterates well I do that money is more important than knowledge but this is actually not true because when you have knowledge you already have something that is priceless.

I believe in starting a business , what you need exactly is money and not knowledge ,though knowledge is the highest capital but without money the knowledge is useless.

when it comes to the aspect of running a business,it is a fundamental thing to have a full and adequate knowledge of the market,the nature of the business and the needs of the customers,it will aid the business owner to carry out an effective service.

Both are needed, but knowledge is more important because with knowledge you can make money, and having money without knowledge is like Woking in an empty road without directions.

Though the bith are important in starting a business but I will choose money over knowledge because if you are financially capable , you can just hire a professional with skills and knowledge

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back