What's new

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

Knowledge is more important than money. Money is just a few pieces of paper, which can win someone and anything through it if we own it. But education is knowledge and we will rule over the whole world by knowledge. Information is an asset that is more valuable than money, especially in business terms soo no doubt about it.

To start a business we need knowledge. Money can buy an object, but not the thought process knowledge that went into creating that object. Hence, knowledge is superior. It is better to be looked up to as a "knowledgeable person" rather than a "rich person". ... With knowledge one can acquire money, but money alone will not help in acquiring knowledge

Honestly it will be difficult for me to choose because both of them are important.you need money to start and run the business and you also need knowledge.either educational knowledge or business knowledge.

both knowledge and money should be important if you are a business, you should also always manage the business so that there are no problems and confusion and good for small business capital first do not think big income first.

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
We all need it all to start up a business,both knowledge and money or capital,because what is the essence of you having knowledge and there is no money to bring it into reality...

And what is the essence of you having money but no knowledge to even think of what to do with the money like what kind of business you can venture into..

So it all work together tho,once you have money or capital to start up a business,idea will surely come to place and then you've already have the money to bring your idea out, so it will come out well since you have the money to make it happen..

Your understanding of what customers want, combined with your employees' know-how, can be regarded as your knowledge base.
Using this knowledge in the right way can help you run your business more efficiently.

In starting a business one has to be very careful and make sure all is in place before starting in order to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Between money and knowledge about a business, which is more important to the business owner who is just starting?
Both of them are important if you have not education you can not get more profitable and not want what is running behind you and if you have knowledge you can join a company.

Between money and knowledge without mincing words knowledge is the most important. Money is important but their are lot of people out there with money looking good business to invest in or sponsor. But with knowledge comes ideas and ideas runs the world including the business space. With solid business knowledge its not difficult getting someone or peoples to invest with your knowledge so knowledge is it.

Yes, to run a business you need to know about it first and then you have to have money If a person does not have this idea then he has no plan to run the business And he can't succeed if he has the money Money and ideas or something like a human being has a red bone Like a soul

Money is more important when starting a business. Because with money, you can hire and purchase all the necessary things needed to start a business. And then you can employ people who are well knowledged to manage it.

You cannot form your own business without money same as your business will not grow without knowledge. They go both hand in hand. In order to prolong your business you must have both of them while developing your skills.

In starting a business, knowledge is needed. You can have money and not know what business to invest your money into. Knowledge will see you through any problem you might encounter in the course of running the business.

Proverbs 8:10-11, 18-21 Wisdom and knowledge better than riches 10 Take my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold, 11 for wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her. 18 Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness

I think knowledge is more important even though the place of money is very significant too. But if you have the money and venture without knowledge you will pay heavily for it.

The foundation of any successful small business is selling a product or service for a profit. However, that level of financial acumen is not enough to make a business successful. There are many additional ways to make money if you have the financial knowledge to do so. By expanding your awareness of how money works in business, you can increase the odds by being successful.

With my little understanding, I will suggest and advice to go for knowledge because whatever you have knowledge about will surely bring you Money as long as it is in a business or monetary line.. Knowledge is the best you can give yourself and it will later fill your pockets up.

As for me the two is very important cos,When starting a business you are supposed to have the knowledge of the business you are engaging into,and you are also supposed to have money to fund the business.so without knowledge you can't start up business and vice versa.

Both knowledge and money are important aspect of starting a business,you can have the knowledge of a business but you don't have the finances. So i believe the both works hand in hand. Having the finances and not having knowledge,the person can employ someone with the knowledge to project the business.

If you have resources, it is only possible for you to start business, but if you have experience, you will also be better able to run it in the future, as both of them have a vital role to play in your company.
Co-corporation with unity, so both of these things are important.

if I am the one I will choose both of them because both money and knowledge work the same way if you have money and you do not have knowledge you will not be able to manage the money but if you have both money and knowledge you'll be able to manage out the money successfully and make more money.
I love you position here. Either of the two could be use to get other. For instance, you could use your money to get knowledge in whatever you want to do and also, you knowledge could fetch you money when it's accurately applied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back