What's new

Kirkus Media/Reviews- Earn from writing reviews of books.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Kirkus Media is like online book club. It offers the users the chance to earn from writing reviews on books given by the site. It is a place for people that live to read. They pay $5 for a book review.

That's a very good amount and I would like to join and earn but I would like to ask if you have ever got paid from it and how do they pay?

Kirkus Media is like online book club. It offers the users the chance to earn from writing reviews on books given by the site. It is a place for people that live to read. They pay $5 for a book review.
That's a very good amount and I would like to join and earn but I would like to ask if you have ever got paid from it and how do they pay?
This is also what I wanted to ask. The reviews may be interesting but we need to know of they pay.

The thing is that I was part of this forum at a time. It is not for everyone. It is specifically for those that have literary skills.

This is also what I wanted to ask. The reviews may be interesting but we need to know of they pay.
I saw someone explaining that they are earning so well from it but they didn't post the amount they got paid and the payment gateway

I saw someone explaining that they are earning so well from it but they didn't post the amount they got paid and the payment gateway
They actually pay $5 for a book review. And the payment platform is though PayPal only. It is a good platform for people that can read books and analyse it.

They actually pay $5 for a book review. And the payment platform is though PayPal only. It is a good platform for people that can read books and analyse it.
The only problem people may have is that they may not pay them for every review they make

That's great then and I would like to try. Although I don't like reading books but I may if I can earn well

I am positive in trying these ways as this way we can earn stable income and will learn a lot from book reading

The rules may not be hard but I have a feeling that they cannot pay for all the review. Is that possible?
They pay every review you do as far as the review is well written. Even if you make grammatical errors, they would still pay you.

It would be an interesting way to earn as we will learn a lot from books and will earn decent money

I think this is cool. There are so many platforms that do not pay for grammatical errors
Those are top platforms that pay well for people to submit articles. They don't joke with errors and would reject your work because of that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back