Keyword vs. company name domain?

John_jony

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This has probably been discussed many times, but it would be nice to have up-to-date input. Should one go with a company name or a domain name that represents the product? I would probably advise my client to register both

The problem isn't in what you mention itself the problem is that the content or product you are publishing is high quality and then could be something appreciable to people or people could benefit from it.

One situation I see is getting an abbreviation domain. However, those are super expensive like diamonds, if they are .coms. For instance, as a maybe fictional example, DAC.com for a company called Dogs and Cats.

Last edited:
Do you want your company to be the main focus or your brand/what you are selling to be the main focus? You realistically could do both if you wanted to but it isn't always necessary.

If I have a registered business, I would certainly have my business name for the domain. having a business name for a domain will increase your brand value. I would like to use business name for business website and ecommerce websites, but for blogs and forums I would consider using keywords.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back