What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

Bank is always better. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a high-risk investment. I even prefer to buy gold but not invest all my money in cryptocurrencies. It is better to invest with money that we can afford to lose because the future of cryptocurrencies is not clear at all

Bank is always better. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a high-risk investment. I even prefer to buy gold but not invest all my money in cryptocurrencies. It is better to invest with money that we can afford to lose because the future of cryptocurrencies is not clear at all
Although the banks showed yesterday that they are not a safe place either, yesterday a few collapsed and we have been disastrous for a week in terms of banks, Silvergate, Silicon Valley etc, it is better to diversify and opt for different alternatives.

Although the banks showed yesterday that they are not a safe place either, yesterday a few collapsed and we have been disastrous for a week in terms of banks, Silvergate, Silicon Valley etc, it is better to diversify and opt for different alternatives.
Yes, banks are not safe these days and there is a risk of bankruptcy, but the banking system in my country is different and the banks are government owned. Whatever happens, the government will pay your money and I have nothing to worry about.

Yes, banks are not safe these days and there is a risk of bankruptcy, but the banking system in my country is different and the banks are government owned. Whatever happens, the government will pay your money and I have nothing to worry about.
Well in my country it is the same but as long as you do not exceed such an amount that is to say 100k euros if you exceed that amount you will not cover the losses in case of bankruptcy, the rich pay the broken dishes.

Well in my country it is the same but as long as you do not exceed such an amount that is to say 100k euros if you exceed that amount you will not cover the losses in case of bankruptcy, the rich pay the broken dishes.
this is so bad. So why should a state bank go bankrupt? As long as it is the government, the bank should not have any problem, and if the government changes, the next government will have to pay your money.

I might not want to compare bank directly with bitcoin. I will rather generally put crypto instead of bit coin. It's not actually a new thing again, we all know the important of keeping as crypto instead of using bb
Bitcoin is still a form of cryptocurrency and investing on any form of cryptocurrency is as if you are still investing on Bitcoin which I believe it is not a bad form of investment

Keeping money in the bank is not really a safe thing to do. You also can not afford to invest all your money in Bitcoin because of its volatile nature. If you do not intend using it for a long time, Then you can keep it there.

If you have decided to keep money in the bank, it is going to be very bad because it will not increase but if you understand that bitcoin could increase your money in multiple folds , then it is a better investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back