Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.1400USD
Biznotes
Just so everyone knows, the JustPlay App in the Google Play store is a scam. It resets the timer at the end of your 3 hours, but you can't hit the cashout button after your timer is over and the app does not pay.

I just saved you three hours of frustration, hopefully.

Just so everyone knows, the JustPlay App in the Google Play store is a scam. It resets the timer at the end of your 3 hours, but you can't hit the cashout button after your timer is over and the app does not pay.

I just saved you three hours of frustration, hopefully.
Did you lose much money? You may be able to report the service to Google Play, but make sure you leave a review to warn others regardless. It’s like these apps that have really fake cringy advertising, stating you can earn 100,000$ to your PayPal 😆

Did you lose much money? You may be able to report the service to Google Play, but make sure you leave a review to warn others regardless. It’s like these apps that have really fake cringy advertising, stating you can earn 100,000$ to your PayPal 😆
I didn't lose any money, just several hours of my time trying to hit the cashout button and it not working. The app doesn't take in money from its users, just inundates them with ads as they play to earn a bunch of revenue while not giving the promised payout for their loyalty coins.

I'm pretty sure all of the Paypal cringy advertising ad apps are scams in one way or another.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Apps like these need to be deleted for false advertising and ripping people off.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back