Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am a huge fan of the first Jurassic Park and also the second one the Lost World, but I could do without the third movie as it was kind of bland and boring. But then came Jurassic World 14 years after the last Jurassic Park movie and I thought it was pretty mid. Honestly, all of the Jurassic World movies feel underwhelming to me. They're just so boring. And it's sad that a new generation of kids learned about dinosaurs by watching this crap instead of first watching Jurassic Park, the GOAT!

Anyway, what is your preference? Do you prefer the original Jurassic Park trilogy, even with the mediocre third and so-so second film? Or are you for Jurassic World, a series I found so underwhelming and forgettable I have no excitement for a future installment.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back