Julian Assange is free!

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.7100USD
Biznotes
After so many years of fighting against extradition to the United States, being in prison and even being held in foreign embassies so as not to be extradited to the United States, Julian Assange is free and returns to his homeland, Australia.

1719345715252.png

I have always sided with Assange. According to Wikileaks document, America even meddled with our government and forced to cancel the deal with Airbus and go ahead to buy boeing for the national carrier.

I have always sided with Assange. According to Wikileaks document, America even meddled with our government and forced to cancel the deal with Airbus and go ahead to buy boeing for the national carrier.
The United States has too many secrets that it does not want to bring to light, what they did with Julian Assange in my point of view is like a threat against anyone who wants to meddle in the confidential affairs of the United States, so that it does not occur to them to do the same since they could suffer the same fate or worse, luckily Assange's fight seems to be over.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back