What's new

Journalism an adventure or an occupation

Reportage is a field for both the inquisitive. Every day when you wake up, you're paying to research new issues or activities in your culture. As a journalist, you learn something new every day, which is what makes the job so rewarding.

I'd say it's a mixture of the two, and it's kind of dangerous, I often wonder how journalists who cover war zones or terrorists camps cope. Sometimes I hear how they get kidnapped

Journalism can be an adventure and occupation because in the course of doing the job you could come across some really rare stuff.

I mean it really depends some may see it as a job because they don't like it as some who will actually enjoy of doing it so they will see it as an adventure, as an enjoyable thing. Some go to work at this specific job because they need the money since it gives a lot of money, but some which I think that not many of them do it register because they are enjoying of doing it because it was their dream job, it really depends sometimes it may be a job and sometimes it may be a hobby, depends on the person himself.

I think journalism, like any other profession, has its aspects and risks. I consider it a big responsibility, not an adventure.

Journalism is certainly an occupation, however, if you are positioned to report from challenging places, it can certainly become an adventure. If you report a political meetings, it very mundane, however, if you are reporting live event from Everest Base camp, it is certainly an adventure.

Journalism is certainly an occupation, however, if you are positioned to report from challenging places, it can certainly become an adventure. If you report a political meetings, it very mundane, however, if you are reporting live event from Everest Base camp, it is certainly an adventure.

Journalism could be an occupation. There are many people who pursue it because they may feel as if it is one of the best kinds of adventure and a thrilling job. So, it depends on how you view it and your interest level as well when it comes to such kind of professions.

Journalism could be an occupation. There are many people who pursue it because they may feel as if it is one of the best kinds of adventure and a thrilling job. So, it depends on how you view it and your interest level as well when it comes to such kind of professions.
More than your view on journalism, what you do as a journalist is more important. If you are positioned in Afghanistan for reporting, it is no longer an adventure, it is life-threatening. Journalists who are reporting from war torn Ukraine are risking their lives every now and then, they are not living an adventurous life. That's for sure.

More than your view on journalism, what you do as a journalist is more important. If you are positioned in Afghanistan for reporting, it is no longer an adventure, it is life-threatening. Journalists who are reporting from war torn Ukraine are risking their lives every now and then, they are not living an adventurous life. That's for sure.

This is exactly what I was thinking about. Journalism could be a really risky job. There have been many journalists who cover police operations as well. They work with the police force in order to capture important events. So, it could be a risky job for sure. Regardless of this, I think that it is still a well-paid job, isn't it?

This is exactly what I was thinking about. Journalism could be a really risky job. There have been many journalists who cover police operations as well. They work with the police force in order to capture important events. So, it could be a risky job for sure. Regardless of this, I think that it is still a well-paid job, isn't it?
Journalism is is a risky job., remember daniel Perl, an American journalist who was killed in Pakistan. Globally, hundreds of journalists are killed every year. However, whether it is well paid job or not depends on a lot of factors and the most important factor is the media compay you work for. If you work in a big media company, you will be paid high. In my home country, journalism is not a well paid job. My father was a journalist.

Many people see journalism as a dangerous field of study while some people see it as an adventurous occupation. Which is it? Or is it both??

There's nothing like adventure in journalism. It's a risky job depending on the part of the world which you're sent to work as a correspondence. I will not work as a journalism if it's the only jobs left.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back