Journalism an adventure or an occupation

Holluwaphemmy

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people see journalism as a dangerous field of study while some people see it as an adventurous occupation. Which is it? Or is it both??

Many people see journalism as a dangerous field of study while some people see it as an adventurous occupation. Which is it? Or is it both??
Hello, it is a very interesting race since we are always informed of everything, updated and in trend of what is happening in the world

Well, it could be both. But it appears as more of an occupation than an adventure. Honestly, they are both embedded in journalism if the activities entails you traveling everytime.

Journalism is an occupation, while it may seem adventurous, I guess those are the perks of the job. Overall journalism is an occupation.

I believe that journalism is an occupation like any other, with its facets and risks, I do not see it as an adventure rather one of great responsibility.

Journalism is both an adventure and a job . As for me ,I do see it more as an adventure because of the exposure it comes with.

Is an occupation, I have seen lots of people who engage their time on journalistic writing or job, making passive income out of it to carter for their own personal needs and household expenditures. If it isn't a good occupation then people couldn't have been earning through it.

from my own view, journalism is an adventurous venture that requires a lot of passion and commitment to deliver to a bigger communities

I think journalism is more of Adveny but at the same time we can't say it is an adventure,I'll definitely say it is an occupation because your sole aim is still to make profit

Journalism is both a very dangerous jobs and also an adventurous job as you will get to go to so many places that you never thought that you will go to.

Like I always says no work that don't have is up and down,so if you think that's how journalism is no problem but may be you can tell me the any job that don't have is own hazard as well.

Well it's both an adventure and an occupation. It all depends on what you call it. When it's done because of passion then it becomes an adventure but when it's done to make money then it becomes an occupation.

Journalism like you is an adventurous job and also an occupation , its adventorous in the sense that they travelled a lot to get news and information to update their works and its an also in the sense that they work for radio and television station,

I believe journalism is also a good field of studying but as for me I prefer adventure job this is because adventure have been one of my conquest in life.

It totally depends on how you take it. If I where to go into journalism I would absolutely take it as an adventure and job at the same time. This will make me enjoy my job very much.

I would say both, journalism is an adventure and an occupation because you get to visit a lot of places, hear a lot of stories and get paid for it!

Of course it is an occupation. Every occupation can be an adventure if you like what you are passionate about it. Moreover, not every aspect of journalism has to do with field work.

Its an occupation and also an adventurous business. You're required to take risk to move to many places to cover what's happening there. Even during the war, when bullets is flying here and there.

The major thing is being passionate about your job and work. This way it will be like an adventure to you. Journalism is a normal occupation like others.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back