Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone! MicroLikes (ForumRace) had recently allowed for the cashing out of MicroLikes you have earned from people tipping MicroLikes with each other on various forums that have MicroLikes added for use by members. You can see the announcement and instructions how to cashout your MicroLikes, by clicking here.

In leu of that, and how only a few members here have completely filled in their MicroLikes information, I decided to run a competition. You, as members of Bizdustry, can be one of three members that can win up to a combined $50 USD worth of MicroLikes to use on other forums using MicroLikes, or to cashout! Here is the information on how to get started. If you are already a member of MicroLikes, you just need to finish the process, and follow 6-12.

How to Sign Up for MicroLikes and Enter the Contest​

Follow these simple steps to join MicroLikes and automatically enter this contest:
  1. Visit MicroLikes.com
  2. Hit the cyan-colored "Register" button.
  3. Complete the registration form with your details and create your account.
  4. Click on "Generate API Key".
  5. Copy the generated API Key.
  6. Head back to Bizdustry and navigate to your account details page.
  7. Scroll down to find the field labeled "MicroLikes Username" and enter your MicroLikes username.
  8. Below that, find the "MicroLikes API Key" field and paste your copied API Key.
  9. Locate the "MicroLikes default Tip amount" if you wish to set a default donation amount.
  10. Confirm your changes by clicking the green "Save" button.
  11. Once you have completed all the above steps, simply reply to this thread letting me know you have signed up!
That's it! If you followed the above instructions, you have entered to win a part of the $50 MicroLikes pool! If you have the information already filled in, before I made this contest topic, you can enter too. All you have to do is reply to this thread. :)

Prizes and Winner Announcement

Total Prizes: $50 USD in MicroLikes, split between 3 winners.
The winners will be chosen at random, and will be announced on or around March 9, 2024.

1st Place: $25.00
2nd Place: $15.00
3rd Place: $10.00

Don't miss out on your chance to participate and win MicroLikes! This gives you an opportunity to participate in the community, in a different way!

Terms and Conditions Apply: Please follow the instructions completely, in order to qualify for this contest. I will not award an entry, if the individual removes their information after completing everything to enter this contest.

Last edited:
I did it and I'm ready to take part in the hope of winning and getting at least in the top 3, thank you

Added you to the list. :)

Count me in.
Shhh

Reaction GIF

@AlexanderM is now entered. :)

Takes 3 people to get the above prizes, since it's 3 prizes. The more people to enter, the merrier! :)

1 more day people! Sometime between tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening I will pick the three winners. If you don't enter before then, you will not get anything.

It should be there in a blink.
1 more day people! Sometime between tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening I will pick the three winners. If you don't enter before then, you will not get anything.

Alright, after putting each entry in order into a random list generator that then randomly assigns them into a numbered list, here are the winners.
  1. Ernestnari - $25 in MicroLikes
  2. Timgab - $15 in MicroLikes
  3. deucher - $10 in MicroLikes
  4. Mike30
  5. AlexanderM
The winners now have their winnings sent to their MicroLikes Accounts. :)

Alright, after putting each entry in order into a random list generator that then randomly assigns them into a numbered list, here are the winners.
  1. Ernestnari - $25 in MicroLikes
  2. Timgab - $15 in MicroLikes
  3. deucher - $10 in MicroLikes
  4. Mike30
  5. AlexanderM
The winners now have their winnings sent to their MicroLikes Accounts. :)
Crazy stuff man. Never believed I could win this. My entry came in so late. Thanks @Joshua Farrell for this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back