What's new

JBPMine a free crypto earning website

Every website has a chance of not paying, even websites that have been around for many years. However, this website is run by a very good team with a solid business plan.

What are some updates about the site? I hope that you are being paid and the website is legit as of now. I am not sure for how long they will be paying people. Moreover, I think that they are paying through some sort of token that has a really low market cap, am I right?

It's great to see a cloud mining site that doesn't require a deposit. Though I understand it implies you'll only make a modest profit from them. Such websites only pay a pittance.

What are some updates about the site? I hope that you are being paid and the website is legit as of now. I am not sure for how long they will be paying people. Moreover, I think that they are paying through some sort of token that has a really low market cap, am I right?
Payment right now are only through LTC, but they are adding more options soon.

Payment right now are only through LTC, but they are adding more options soon.

That's great! Have you invested any kind of money with them right now? Or are you mining freely there? How much money have you made till now? Since they are a free mining website, I do not think that they would be paying a lot until or unless you invest money, right?

That's great! Have you invested any kind of money with them right now? Or are you mining freely there? How much money have you made till now? Since they are a free mining website, I do not think that they would be paying a lot until or unless you invest money, right?
They do not have an option to invest. Nobody can invest money even if they want to. This is a no risk website.

They do not have an option to invest. Nobody can invest money even if they want to. This is a no risk website.

This is really great to hear. So can you please tell us how much money are you makintg theri in a day? If it pays at least 20 cents a day, then I may consider joining their website.

I think you will be surprised at how much you can actually earn, especially with the bonus program and the referral program.

We have offers that pay from $0.01 up to $20+ on the most popular offer walls / survey walls. You can buy hashes for as little as $0.001.
But the question is , are these offers easy to complete as some if not all of them are very difficult to achieve. Assuming they are ads now, one can just wait for few seconds to get the reward.

To be very honest I don't believe in mine website, the reason is that majority of them a waste of time. Another thing is that you need a lot of resources any computer of a specification to mine cryptocurrency successfully.

Most of them always offer a little earning rate and it might even be difficult for you to mine a good amount of cryptocurrency with them that is why from my experience with them I have decided to abandon them all but if it is possible for us to mine at least 50 cents worth of cryptocurrency every day then it is good.

To be very honest I don't believe in mine website, the reason is that majority of them a waste of time. Another thing is that you need a lot of resources any computer of a specification to mine cryptocurrency successfully.

This is true, we should never expect to make even a half a dollar in a day with such kinds of websites and most of them are a big waste of time. It is much better to trade in crypto and make money rather than giving money to cloud mining scams.

JBPMine is a new cloud mining, GPT website that does not allow deposits, there is no way to lose money.
You can earn hashes through a free claim or surveys / offers.

You get paid for hashes once daily. There is also a bonus program to earn more.

There is an 8 level deep referral program where you will earn off of all your referrals mining income.

jbpmine.com

I registered now. how much is the minimum withdrawal, can you tell me? if you still work with that site. does the genre site continually undermine or do I have to log in once every 24 hours to activate again? (as I suffered on other sites)

Hi to All

Here many comments are there. But there is no Payment Proof.

Did anyone get Paid in this Mining site without Investment, please post Payment Proof.
So that it will encourage others to join in this site.

All these mining that would require referrals, they're only just building traffic that they would profit from or in turn sell of to others (that's something I discovered today too). I've come to the conclusion that mining or airdrop is nk longer viable.

I'm not really interested in mining these days, because it takes a whole lot of power consumption and I don't even have a system so my phone keeps on malfunctioning. Also, the rewards gotten from this mining demotivates me and not substantial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back