What's new

JBPMine a free crypto earning website

ptcguyjb

Acquaintance
Sep 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
JBPMine is a new cloud mining, GPT website that does not allow deposits, there is no way to lose money.
You can earn hashes through a free claim or surveys / offers.

You get paid for hashes once daily. There is also a bonus program to earn more.

There is an 8 level deep referral program where you will earn off of all your referrals mining income.

jbpmine.com

I don't really get this website. I have registered on the website and I have used the token given me to buy hash power. Now when I try to claim the free coin, then I wasn't given the free token. So the website is looking some how

I don't really get this website. I have registered on the website and I have used the token given me to buy hash power. Now when I try to claim the free coin, then I wasn't given the free token. So the website is looking some how

You can earn more tokens for hashes by completing offers or surverys. The free section has a bug currently and is being fixed.

I must commend you for bringing this earning platform to the notice of the members of this forum. It can serve as a source of income to interested members. Though you did not specify if you are a member or not. Or if there is anything like minimum payout even though it is daily. And I just hope they have finished fixing the bug in the free section for free members to still start with. I will just go and check it out myself. Thanks for sharing.

That is awesome to see a cloud mining site that does not ask for deposit. Though I know that means you will be earning a very small amount from them. Such sites only pay peanuts.

So, you have to claim offers or do surveys to earn credits that you can use to buy hash rates. the concept sounds interesting, but the main question is how much we can earn from offers and how much we need for buying hash rate.

That is awesome to see a cloud mining site that does not ask for deposit. Though I know that means you will be earning a very small amount from them. Such sites only pay peanuts.
I think you will be surprised at how much you can actually earn, especially with the bonus program and the referral program.

So, you have to claim offers or do surveys to earn credits that you can use to buy hash rates. the concept sounds interesting, but the main question is how much we can earn from offers and how much we need for buying hash rate.
We have offers that pay from $0.01 up to $20+ on the most popular offer walls / survey walls. You can buy hashes for as little as $0.001.

You can buy hashes for as little as $0.001.
How much hash rate can you buy from $0.001? I believe it is so low that you cannot mine even 1 cent in 24 hours. It does not matter if the program is free or low cost, what matters is how much is the output.

No website is going to pay you $0.01 a day for having $0.001. There are many users already making over $0.01 per day, with no work after getting the hashes.

JBPMine is not a get rich quick scheme, but those users who put in the work can make way more than many other sites. Also, just like many other online programs, the best way to earn is with referrals. If you refer 5 users, and they refer 5 users all the way down, and each user only has 100 hashes you can easily earn more than $1 a day. Any user from any country can earn 100 hashes in less than 30 minutes.

Thank you for sharing this information with us
Please how much Satoshi can you earn in a day from this site ?

This JBP site is a cloud mining site and it will soon turn into a scam just like all other cloud mining scam sites that run away after collecting money from people. Do not invest any money with them. Otherwise, you will get scammed.

This JBP site is a cloud mining site and it will soon turn into a scam just like all other cloud mining scam sites that run away after collecting money from people. Do not invest any money with them. Otherwise, you will get scammed.

Did you read the first post? It's a new type of website that you can't invest any money into. It is impossible to lose money because you can't put money into the website even if you wanted to.

Did you read the first post? It's a new type of website that you can't invest any money into. It is impossible to lose money because you can't put money into the website even if you wanted to.

I am quite aware of the fact that they are supposedly offering "free" program, so what? many other scam cloud mining propgrams offer such free programs. It does not matter if you invest money or not, a site is still a scam when they promise you free money and then declines to pay you.

I am quite aware of the fact that they are supposedly offering "free" program, so what? many other scam cloud mining propgrams offer such free programs. It does not matter if you invest money or not, a site is still a scam when they promise you free money and then declines to pay you.
Every website has a chance of not paying, even websites that have been around for many years. However, this website is run by a very good team with a solid business plan.

Every website has a chance of not paying, even websites that have been around for many years. However, this website is run by a very good team with a solid business plan.

I have checked the webiste again and it looks like you can even buy power by the coins you have mined for free. This is okay, but I do not recommend anyone to invest anything out of your own pocket.

JBPMine is a new cloud mining, GPT website that does not allow deposits, there is no way to lose money.
You can earn hashes through a free claim or surveys / offers.

You get paid for hashes once daily. There is also a bonus program to earn more.

There is an 8 level deep referral program where you will earn off of all your referrals mining income.

jbpmine.com
I really wish you can drop withdrawal proof and give a clearer insight on how much we can earn over a given range of time,this will go a long way to help.

I really wish you can drop withdrawal proof and give a clearer insight on how much we can earn over a given range of time,this will go a long way to help.
Some users are already making over $20 a month, some users never earn $0.01. It depends on how much effort you put.

If we don't investment money, how is the site earning?Why is it giving free money? It might be using our device illegally to mine. It might be cryptojacking. You need to be careful.

I really appreciate the information but i Haven seen any prove of withdrawer,until then i won't register because i have involve in so many registration of this online format and they are not legit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back