What's new

Java or python

I think both are demanding. If you know either of them well it will be easy for you to switch to other one.If you choose Python you can choose any field. Python is becoming increasingly popular because of the popularity of data science. I will recommend to start with Python and then go for JAVA.

I believe in 2020, they are still both demand, when learning, i believe python is the easiest you can learn, way easier than java, each of the languages offer their pros and cons, so it's up to you to learn the language that you prefer

I believe in 2020, they are still both demand, when learning, i believe python is the easiest you can learn, way easier than java, each of the languages offer their pros and cons, so it's up to you to learn the language that you prefer
Thanks so much, but I want to ask , how easy it is to get started on python and what are the differences between java and python?

They both are use for different purposes and both worthy of learning. However, I prefer Python for it's simplicity and syntax structure. Python is also has user interface that is friendly.

Python and Java are both object-oriented languages, but Java uses static types, while Python is dynamic. This is the most significant difference and affects how you design, write, and troubleshoot programs in a fundamental way.

I think I personally will go for python because it has wider application and so far , it seems to be easier than Java . Secondly , Java seems to no longer be in use over time now , python has been on use as compared to Java

I will ask you to learn java as a beginner because if you go into the you will have a good understanding of our programming work then if at the end of the day you are good with this you can proceed to the next form of programming, to me java is the beginning and the foundation of programming and I advise you to start with that one and if you are good with them you can proceed to the next one, I think that you should go, I wish you good luck

Python is a high level language that can be used for universal purposes. JavaScript is also a high level programming language but can’t be used for universal purposes. Both are highly in demand. Python is very demanding for a beginner. For any beginner planning to learn programming, I suggest you go for JavaScript cause it’s easy to learn

Python is the loved programming languages, and was in the top three languages develop.Meanwhile,java is the most popular programming language. Both are good programming language

Java has its uses in android development, and python is not for that. So, all programming languages have their uses. Most of the time, it really isn't about the language but about what you want to do, and then you learn the framework involved for that thing which could be tougher than its parent language. Java is popular in enterprise and not going away anytime soon. Heck, even Fortran is still alive and still in use.

Demanding in what sense??. Well if you mean which one is more preferable I think java is definitely more preferable to python, I learned programming with python and I can't say for sure I enjoyed using it. Currently learning java, so I guess we will see.

Java may be a more popular option, but Python is widely used. People from outside the development industry have also used Python for various organizational purposes. Similarly, Java is comparatively faster, but Python is better for lengthy programs.

I think the issue of demanding doesn't always apply to programming languages. If you are trying to say which one is more likely to earn you a well paying job then I think you should choose which one is better for you between data science and software development. To me if you are just starting out with programming and is looking forward to landing your first job, you should probably learn java which allows you to build android apps.

Concerning choosing between java or python. Well, both programming language are still very much in use in our present world. An individual can decide on which to learn and master but it is advisable for a beginner in programming to start with because it is easier to learn compared to java

Which is more demanding, Java or python
Java may be a more popular option, but Python is widely used. People from outside the development industry have also used Python for various organizational purposes. Similarly, Java is comparatively faster, but Python is better for lengthy programs.

They both are use for different purposes and both worthy of learning. However, I prefer Python for it's simplicity and syntax structure. Python is also has user interface that is friendly.

Java may be a more popular option, butPython is widely used. People from outside the development industry have also used Python for various organizational purposes. Similarly, Javais comparatively faster, but Python is better for lengthy programs.

I don't really know for sure, but I did a quick research to find out Python tops the list of most loved and used programming languages, and was in the top three languages developers said they wanted to learn in 2019. Meanwhile, Java is still ranked as the most popular programming language by the TIOBE index and as one of the programming languages most in-demand by employers.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back