It's Future - It's lifespan!

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is one of the first currency to be invented wasn't it and was thinking about how long it will go on for? when is that day when it has no point and no real price to the currency? Will it be replaced with another currency in the future to come that we then can exchange to and from.

I think it will end in future time and we are having a whole new currency world, what do you all think?

Really, Bitcoin is here to stay, I do not think that it will disappear in the future, at least in the short or medium-term future, since until today it has shown that it has strength in the world of cryptocurrency. I do not work or know much about the subject, but I have loved to read a lot of information here.

I don't think it will disappear or lose value. And I don't think any other Currency can surpass it atleast for now. Even billionaires and Multimillion Companies/corporations believe that Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies are the future. Plus I don't think they will let it lose value when they're heavily invested on it.

Concerning the cryptocurrency coin called bitcoin, I strongly believe it is here to stay, I dont think it can liquidate or run of investors any time sooner, rather the government will have to make a way to stay because it is going to be of use to them also

Really, Bitcoin is here to stay, I do not think that it will disappear in the future, at least in the short or medium-term future, since until today it has shown that it has strength in the world of cryptocurrency. I do not work or know much about the subject, but I have loved to read a lot of information here.
I support your motion @Sariana23, I don't think Bitcoin or any other top Cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. Will desert this world, they will be with us for a very long time. For another new digital currency to dispatch them will be hard.

Bitcoin is one of the first currency to be invented wasn't it and was thinking about how long it will go on for? when is that day when it has no point and no real price to the currency? Will it be replaced with another currency in the future to come that we then can exchange to and from.

I think it will end in future time and we are having a whole new currency world, what do you all think?
Bitcoin has already come to stay. Bitcoin can never be replaced with another currency.

This digital currency has gained some weight and popularity in the market.

Other currency can be discovered for future use, Bitcoin will continue to grow as the fastest coin in the world.

I support your motion @Sariana23, I don't think Bitcoin or any other top Cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. Will desert this world, they will be with us for a very long time. For another new digital currency to dispatch them will be hard.
Yes, on all online sites, or at least on the pages that I review there are striking promotions related to Bitcoin. Today is the boom, everyone wants to promote their pages, and it is time to take advantage and win. I wish luck to all the members who know and risk investing and increasing their profits with this cryptocurrency.

I strongly believe that Bitcoin will remain its high value even in the future. It's only getting started to be accepted worldwide, especially now that the world is revolving with digitals. Time will come and it will have its own paper bills like our current currency that we use everyday.

I think bitcoin is the ultimate future of the digital currency. from the last 3 month millions of people build trust and invested in Bitcoin which enhanced its value and reliability.
I think in the coming years it will dominate the whole world.

Bitcoin is here to stay.If you knew how many people join in the trade of Bitcoin daily then you would stock up on the amount you have.The value of Bitcoin will keep appreciating and only the wise will benefit from it.I for example I believe in the next 20 years Bitcoin will still be dominant in the world trade.My biggest regret is that I didn't join early enough.

Bitcoin will remain valuable as long as there are users, day by day, Bitcoin users are increasing, meaning Bitcoin will get stronger. Indeed, there are many anti-Bitcoin expert opinions that state Bitcoin will become zero, or worthless, The most important thing for us now is how to get it. Big profit from Bitcoin,

Or Bitcoin has shaken the world. It has proved to be a very powerful currency.Many people were saying that its value will come down but in the early days of 2021, this currency showed its future.I intend to invest in this currency myself but it is out of my reach

Bitcoin is first currency and its not gonna be end that's why its increasingly day by day but you can say that other currencies are also coming up like ethereum bitcoin will remain in future with other currencies

Bitcoin has come a d it's a life coin. It's going to be for life. I can't imagine a newly introduced coin, coming to overtake the coin in the crypto world. I don't doubt the fact that other newly introduced coins will also go a long way and some will pull more threat to bitcoin and Etherium.

The future is really great for bitcoin and it's fellow altcoins. I don't believe bitcoin will disappear anytime soon. This is because many big organizations and individuals have their funds in bitcoin and also believe there is a great future for bitcoin. Every day new investors discover bitcoin and enroll their funds into it there by giving it the strength to grow without falling.

Yes, on all online sites, or at least on the pages that I review there are striking promotions related to Bitcoin. Today is the boom, everyone wants to promote their pages, and it is time to take advantage and win. I wish luck to all the members who know and risk investing and increasing their profits with this cryptocurrency.
I wish you luck to too, in your dream investment endeavors. I won't cease from investing on Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency. Irrespective of what people say, like they say it will varnish today, I will still invest today, till I see such revelation yo manifest.

An an analyst I don't see Bitcoin going into extinction in the future. Most federal institution have accepted the coin as a means of payment. Even some international market place have already been using the coin as a means of payment on their platform so going into extinction is not even an option for now.

There will more Crypto currency that will emerge in the though there might be one that might usurp bitcoin as the most valued Crypto currency, but bitcoin will always be around, there is even a probability that most big organizations might start using bitcoin for business transactions in future.

The future of anything is not written in stone. Bitcoin may last as long as people keep using, however, there may be some new currency that a new technology could drag in and also have people flock to it just like or more than Bitcoin. Who knows?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back