Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I feel like we have too many console options. Each new console seems to have to come out with variations. Like the recent PS5 and Xbox consoles. With the PS5 I believe there's an all digital version of the console without a drive, and the same goes for the Xbox Series X, which has a counterpart in the Xbox Series S, which is a slimmer model that has lower specs and no disc drive. Now we got two switches, and likely more consoles coming in the next few years. Do you feel it's a bit overwhelming in a way?

It's not overwhelming with the number of video games consoles available now in the market. It's been like this since day one when we knew what video games are all about. Do you remember the era of console war? Ask yourself how many consoles was out then and compare it with what we have today.

I don't think we have that many options, we have the option of PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and Steam deck in my opinion, or at least these are the most popular and the ones that most people use, then we can also have the option of getting a gaming PC.

I do not think there are too many options for console, however, I also believe that the existing ones provide us with options to choose the one that suits out taste and preference. I have only used PlayStation (4 and 5), tried my hands on Xbox once or twice and never used Nintendo.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back