What's new

Is there any platform for trading in bitcoins that gives you some money for free for trade ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
Because many people don't know about bitcoin How can he earn money by doing any kind of trading ? Bitcoin should be a platform that allows newcomers to be free trading .what is your opinion about this .

Bro, cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin has appreciated so much in value and no one in this time would give you any digital asset for free anymore. When bitcoin was still not as valuable, you could mine and get for free but now it's not that easy

With the price tag attached to Bitcoin, it won't be possible to get if for free anymore. There are altcoins faucets you can use to accumulate small amount of coins over time though.

I don't know of any platform that can gives out free money to new crypto traders most specially the Bitcoin traders, there are some cryptocurrency platform that can Give out a demo coin to test your trading skill.. That's all

There are alot of platform which give good returns for trading bitcoin, platform such as the binance and many others. The only thing you need is to research to find out more about them.

If think what you mean is having a demo account for free trading, I don't think any platform would be willing to give you free cash for trading, they might only give you a bonus once you have deposited.

What I'm sure of is the existence of various trading brokers where you can invest your funds and earn a specified percentage from each successful trader over a specified period of time.

I don't really know of any of them
, probably maybe there is a website like that but there's how you can trade with a demo account but this one you won't likely be able to withdraw.

I don't really know much about that but I've heard a little good stuff about binance. A little research can can be of great help to know which will be best or suitable for you.

You mean demo account like you can get in forex trading where you can practice trading with free money and build your trading skills before you can start trading with thew real money? I have not heard of that kind of platform.

I have not seen a platform that will give you free money to trade without depositing any amount of money. There are some platform that will promise to give you a certain amount if you have made a deposit to unlock the freebies.

It is really going to be extremely difficult to come across a website that is going to offer such opportunities I've not met before as I have also tried to look for one but I don't think it exist.

Personally, I have not encountered any site or brokers with such incentives.
The truth is, you would need money to make more money. You must definitely make some deposits before trading.

The truth is, you would need money to make more money. You must definitely make some deposits before trading.
The same thing as applicable to me and I think this particular feature does not exist but I heard about some platforms that is going to give you some freebies but before you can gain access to them, you will need to make some deposit.

I will be so much elated if I can gain access to such advantage because it is going to be a great feature to have from platforms that allow crypto trading.

The same thing as applicable to me and I think this particular feature does not exist but I heard about some platforms that is going to give you some freebies but before you can gain access to them, you will need to make some deposit.
That's the truth, "No money" would always give birth to "no money".
The important thing to note is that once you are skilled in trading, even small money could give you a large returns if compounded.

I think most trading platforms give new users some funds to trade at first just to test their knowledge. But it is not withdrawable, it is a demo account. You can search then on Google.

I agree with you. There is a deposit with some trading platforms. I think coinbase is one of them. I don't know other platforms aside from this. In binance, I have been given USD10 but only for earning. I saved it in the Earn menu and the interest from it will be yours. There is a lockdown period although.

I agree with you. There is a deposit with some trading platforms. I think coinbase is one of them. I don't know other platforms aside from this. In binance, I have been given USD10 but only for earning. I saved it in the Earn menu and the interest from it will be yours. There is a lockdown period although.
Interestingly, binance has a lot of features that could be tapped into but giving free money to trade bitcoin is what I have not witnessed. You can perform different tasks to earn cryptocurrency.

There is the stormgain platform where you can use the web miner to mine bitcoin and when you have $ 10 you can use them to trade on the platform another place where I have seen that they give away money is in coinbase in its section learn and earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back