What's new

Is there a new crypto/coin that's booming now which has a lot of potential in the future?

I don't think there's many cryptocurrencies out there that are really all that promising. Bitcoin is the big one, and there's a couple others that are a little higher in price, but most aren't worth much of anything yet. And with crypto suffering problems, it could get worse for new currencies.

I do not trust newly launched coins because these coins have the likelihood to become rug pull. Therefore, you need to invest only in the coins that have been in existence since some time. You will also need to invest in popular options.

I do not trust newly launched coins because these coins have the likelihood to become rug pull. Therefore, you need to invest only in the coins that have been in existence since some time. You will also need to invest in popular options.
Exactly like I do. I have seen so many cases that newly launched cryptocurrency outhere scam people of their hard-earned money.
I tend to trust cryptocurrency that have been in existence for a long time although this is not a full guarantee about their legitimacy but at least such is somehow trusted to some extent than the newly-invented one.

Exactly like I do. I have seen so many cases that newly launched cryptocurrency outhere scam people of their hard-earned money.
I tend to trust cryptocurrency that have been in existence for a long time although this is not a full guarantee about their legitimacy but at least such is somehow trusted to some extent than the newly-invented one.
You might be able to make some profits if you try new coins and sell them immediately after they gain some traction. A lot of people have been able to make profits form this method. But this is too risky.

You might be able to make some profits if you try new coins and sell them immediately after they gain some traction. A lot of people have been able to make profits form this method. But this is too risky.
I understand the method you are trying to say . But I believe this is mainly for people that have a huge sum of money to invest.
People that have maybe a few dollars to invest may not really generate much profit from this method because I've tried it before on different cryptocurrency most especially on shitcoins.

I understand the method you are trying to say . But I believe this is mainly for people that have a huge sum of money to invest.
People that have maybe a few dollars to invest may not really generate much profit from this method because I've tried it before on different cryptocurrency most especially on shitcoins.
I don't think you need a lot of money to invest in "shitcoins." If I had invested even $10 in the coins like baby doge or floki inu, I could have made almost $1000 when they gained prominence. When it comes to investment $10 is not much.

I don't think you need a lot of money to invest in "shitcoins." If I had invested even $10 in the coins like baby doge or floki inu, I could have made almost $1000 when they gained prominence. When it comes to investment $10 is not much.
In terms of shitcoins yes I was not investing much money then. Atleast I invested from $20 up during that time but there are some cryptocurrency that will not generate tangible profit if you only have to invest $20 such as Bitcoin.

In terms of shitcoins yes I was not investing much money then. Atleast I invested from $20 up during that time but there are some cryptocurrency that will not generate tangible profit if you only have to invest $20 such as Bitcoin.
Yes, that's a reason why a lot of people are investing in other coins despite Bitcoin being more trust worthy. Even Ethereum can be trust worthy when it comes to investment, however, the price is too high for small investors.

It's interesting enough that Floki was used by Elon Musk and it's already pumping. I've made almost 50% of my initial investment in it. I would definitely put more money into it before the bull run starts properly.

Yes, that's a reason why a lot of people are investing in other coins despite Bitcoin being more trust worthy. Even Ethereum can be trust worthy when it comes to investment, however, the price is too high for small investors.
I don't know about it now but before whenever I was interested to invest in coin like bitcoins or ethereum, I always try to invest in such cryptocurrency using an exchange is like binance because if you're investing it in your trust wallet trying to sell it on binance will involve sending out and that requires a whole lot of fee.

I also use Binance for 90 percent of my assets. It is not only easy to sell but also to buy. The best thing is I can either stake or earn interest on my assets. Therefore, Binance is really good even for small people like us

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back