What's new

Is there a new crypto/coin that's booming now which has a lot of potential in the future?

I believe there are several cryptocurrencies that will probably do well in the near future. You can decide to check out Tamadoge because it has a lot of potentials.

I can only single out bitcoin as a currently promising cryptocurrency on the market. Although the market value of bitcoin has recently decreased, it has proven to be resilient and is steadily growing stronger.

No cryptocurrency is rising presently because all cryptocurrency are down. . You should be looking forward to check out the best cryptocurrency to invest now that the cryptospace has given opportunity.

Xen crypto is one the cryptocurrencies I am actually looking out for. presently you can mint the cryptocurrency for free and wait for about 100 days before claiming. There are about nine chains in which you can mint.

i would definitely say bakery token, because i have seen what that coin can do. in the last bull run, this coin grew more than 1000% in matter of some weeks, and i was really amazed by what the coin does.

, it is really very difficult for new cryptocurrency to survive in the crypto-currency market now because things aren't working well in the cryptocurrency ecosystem presently.

i would definitely say bakery token, because i have seen what that coin can do. in the last bull run, this coin grew more than 1000% in matter of some weeks, and i was really amazed by what the coin does.
I think I would have to make a research about this particular cryptocurrency. personally I have been targeting coins that have been listed on binance and coinbase this year.

We all know BTC, ETH and other popular coins. But do you know a new crypto/coin which you think has a lot of potential for its value to increase in the future?
Frankly, I'm not aware of any new cryptocurrencies that are flourishing and show great promise for the future because these coins have the drawback of being unpredictable and fluctuate many times on the market.

Most new coins flop. Especially now when the market is still so unstable. All my investments have tanked for the most part. I pulled out prior to this and was up $200 so that is something but still... Everything else has tanked.
you are right most of the coins have really dipped but mind you this sort of things happens during the bearish season but we would soon approach the bull run and that is when you would be profitable.

Thanks all for the suggestions! I’ll check out the coins some of you mentioned and I’ll see if it’s worth to invest then.

Since last couple of days all coins are performing poor thanks to FTX and we all knows SOL was one of coin which we all thoughts to be next big but it hit hard from recent problems so better stay with ETh or BTC.

I don't want to waste my time researching new crypto-currencies, and the best thing to do right now if you don't want to lose your money is to invest in the stock market.

I don't want to waste my time researching new crypto-currencies, and the best thing to do right now if you don't want to lose your money is to invest in the stock market.
Ah! I’ll go check out stock trading too. I’ll research about it and see from there if that’s something I wanna inver in.

Thanks all for the suggestions! I’ll check out the coins some of you mentioned and I’ll see if it’s worth to invest then.
Currently most cryptocurrencies are down and even the most potential cryptocurrency might seriously be affected by the fact that bitcoins is down, but however you can check out the Shiba Inu, fantom and ocean coin but this isn't a financial advice.

Currently most cryptocurrencies are down and even the most potential cryptocurrency might seriously be affected by the fact that bitcoins is down, but however you can check out the Shiba Inu, fantom and ocean coin but this isn't a financial advice.
Thanks for the disclaimer 😅
Will go check them out. I also agree with you that BTC affects other coins now that its value is down.

Thanks for the disclaimer 😅
Will go check them out. I also agree with you that BTC affects other coins now that its value is down.
Seriously, But there is likely a possibility that from next year the price of all cryptocurrency will start going up again, The lowest we could see bitcoin's dropping is ten thousand dollars.

That’s interesting. If anyone owns crypto then better hold it and sell once value goes up again by next year.

Bitcoin is the only promising virtual currency in the virtual currency market at the moment. Bitcoin has shown resilience and is gradually gaining strength, but its current market value is falling.

I think a few coins have great potential in the cryptocurrency market such as Litecoin, Tron as well as Shiba Inu. These are coins that can probably escalate in value when a bull run is established

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back