What's new

Is there a movie that you think every person should watch in their lifetime?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
There are some movies that are True life story and lesson will be learnt one way or the other. There are a lot of movies I will want every person to watch in their lifetime. There is this movie I loved "War Room".
Is there a movie that you think every person should watch in their lifetime?

I think movies like Citizen Kane, GoodFellas, The God Father, Come and See, Saving Private Ryan and I'm sure there are more that come to mind. Citizen Kane is regarded by many as the best movie ever made. I think it's a great film for sure, but is a tad bit over-rated imo.

The movie that I will recommend for everyone to see is 3 Idiots. An Indian movie that I learnt a lot when it concerns humility and being patient with achieving results in life. It is a must watch for everyone to see.

There are a lot of movies which I want everyone to watch but if you are asking for just one, I would highly recommend you to watch "My Name is Khan". This movie has a message for the whole world.

I am not someone that watches a lot of movies but from the movies I have watched the ones I would always suggest someone watches or at least gives a try are

The Harry Potter Franchise
Gone in 60 Seconds
Face/Off
Hocus Pocus
Hocus Pocus 2

Well, it is actually going to be dependent upon our preferences on movies that is going to work out on the movie someone is going to recommended for people to watch in their lifetime.

For someone like me who enjoys shooting movies, most of the movies I'm going to recommend is going to be in that line of movie franchise. I would recommend watching shooting movies that's about a real life event like Black Hawk Down and 13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.

"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is a movie I think everyone should watch in their lifetime. It's like a coming-of-age gem that beautifully captures the complexities of adolescence. The characters feel real, dealing with issues like friendship, mental health, and self-discovery. It's not just a film; it's a journey that resonates with many aspects of growing up. The storytelling is heartfelt, and the emotions it evokes are genuine, making it a movie that can leave a lasting impact and offer comfort during different stages of life.

.... I would always suggest someone watches or at least gives a try are

Face/Off

Nicolas Cage is the man on Face/Off. It was a very good movie from back in the days. I can name another good one which he acted - The Rock. You should see it too if you haven't. I will never forget one of my favorite lines in the movie - Winner goes home and f**k the Prom Queen.

Yea very cool, there are some movies out there that leave a lasting impact and teach valuable lessons. One film that comes to mind for me is "The Shawshank Redemption." The dude got everything - friendship, resilience, hope - and it really makes you appreciate the power of perseverance and the human spirit. Definitely a must-watch for everyone at least once in their lifetime.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back