What's new

Is there a decade in time you'd like to go to if you could?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If there was a decade you could go back to given the chance, what decade would it be and why? For me I think I'd like to revisit the 90s, as that's when I really grew up. The 90s and early 2000s. I think the 90s is one of the best decades around, but that's because of nostalgia. I wouldn't mind also going back to the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. Maybe even further in the past. What about you?

The past stays in the past where I come in. I know there's a lot of memories we've made in the past, I've lived them and moved on from them. What's the fun in doing over what I've done when there are new ones to explore. I will stay in my present and look forward to the future.

Past is the past but if I could visit any moment I would like to visit my grandfather and my godmother just to let them know how valuable and The Importance they are so me and my growth.

The only time in the past where I would be interested in going back to is around 2010 and it's because Bitcoin never break the $0.40 per bitcoin in 2010. I would just hit back in that year and invest like $10,000 in Bitcoin and pop up back in 2023. I don't like being in the past, so I will choose being in the future.

The only time in the past where I would be interested in going back to is around 2010 and it's because Bitcoin never break the $0.40 per bitcoin in 2010. I would just hit back in that year and invest like $10,000 in Bitcoin and pop up back in 2023. I don't like being in the past, so I will choose being in the future.
No need to go so far back haha, you can go back to 2020 and invest in Gamestop too and get a good slice of money, but it is true Bitcoin was trading at less than 1 dollar at that time, who would have imagined where it would arrive, by the way I would like to go back to the decade of the 60s to be a hippie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No need to go so far back haha, you can go back to 2020 and invest in Gamestop too and get a good slice of money, but it is true Bitcoin was trading at less than 1 dollar at that time, who would have imagined where it would arrive, by the way I would like to go back to the decade of the 60s to be a hippie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Being a hippie would have been it 😂 😂.. I never thought of it and that's a big catch. You know why I wanted to go back as far as 2010 is that I don't even want to pay up to $1 per Bitcoin. Now, I wouldn't be interested in working for any human being because I will be so made.

Past is the past but if I could visit any moment I would like to visit my grandfather and my godmother just to let them know how valuable and The Importance they are so me and my growth.
We can never stop loving out dead loved one's because of how valuable they have been in our lives. I don't like being in the past but I will do it for another good time with my grandparents. They were so lovely when they were alive.

I would like to go into the 1858-1947 period when Britishers used to rule India. I want to live that life and see whether it was really bad in comparison to how life is right now keeping the monitory growth aside.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back