What's new

Is their any legit Bitcoin mining app??

I watched a video about a browser called crypto tab which mine Bitcoin while you are browsing but I think the earnings are very low but I think it is better than nothing.

Crypto tab is one of the famous browsers out there. However, the fact remains that you must have enough referrals and a great mining hardware that may allow you to make money. You must refer more and more people.

Oh wow. Guess my thoughts on this CRYPTO MINING thing is really not good go. Can you kindly explain to me more. Maybe I can use this as advantage to add to my RESEARCH.
I don't get you . What explanation do you need ? You want me to explain why cryptocurrency mining is not profitable when the price of cryptocurrency is down ?

I think people are still mining bitcoin. It's not been popular like before because it doesn't worth anybody time again. It's tantamount to waisting one time. And those software drain laptop and phone battery so much.
Just to let you know beforehand that mining Bitcoin on a computer with good graphic card is extremely hard (0.10$/day in a mining pool). Thus if you want to try on a mobile, it’s 0.01$/day if you keep your mobile 24h/24h.
Sadly there is no real android app which will make you earn easy bitcoins. These apps often display you a lot of ads to make money for themselves.
Hope you understand my opinion. Instead I recommend you to invest in altcoins or day trading.
To simply put it, mining bitcoin doesn't worth it. It lead to wasting of time and resources. Those mining software consume a lot of power and data. Like you rightly said, investing in altcoin or day trading is far better.

Last edited:
I am using a program called stormgain, it is legit as I have received payment without spending a dime. However, you cannot durecely withdraw mining reward, you will have to trade your reward and can withdraw only trading profits

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
The most well-known and dependable ones are StormGain, BFGMiner, and CGMiner. Each of these programs offers customers a safe and dependable option to mine Bitcoin, and they are all often updated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back