What's new

Is their any gaming forum one can earn from??

I know their are too many paid to post sites to work and earn from. But I'm searching specifically about gaming paid to post sites to engage myself on, to gain more knowledge about gaming networks. I love playing games and discussing about it too. More especially the one that runs via frostbite, 3D, 4D gaming consoles.

Share those gaming forums that one can aid your opinions with other members and learn specifically about gaming.
I am also looking for a forum like that where one can earn by discussing gaming matters and all sorts of things that are related to games and gaming as well

I cant really say, but i know this game forums are beneficial to people who promotes affiliate links, youtube target audience and products, if i am sourcing for my channel i visit the forum.

I am also looking for a forum like that where one can earn by discussing gaming matters and all sorts of things that are related to games and gaming as well
In gptforum we discuss about all kinds of gaming. If you're not a member there, you can let me know I'll send you link to join. Their is also vgrgamingforum, but you need to be invited by the Admin to get started in the forum.

It is so hard to find a forum that specifically focuses on the gaming niche. I knew of one last year or early this year but it turned out to be a scam site. But you can find gaming sections in some forums like gpt forum where you can participate in.

If i can find out about more gaming forums i would be glad to participate in, for now the only gaming forum am in is gpt forum the have section for gaming topics.

There are so many gaming forum that you can earn from, I remember earlier this year bizdustry came up with some game forums which we can subscribe and earn money.
Post automatically merged:

There was one gaming forum i was earning from then ,the name of the gaming forum was tcp gaming forum ,but it later turned into scam at the end.
There's so many gaming forum that one comment from me you can see so many when you go to your Play store but most times most of them pay so less that will not be able enough to account for your data.

Last edited:
I got to know about was TCP gaming but I subsequently realized that it was ingenuine and dubious. So the best thing to do is to get recommendations or you could Google.

I have not participated in any gaming forums that truly paid based on participation just like the ptp forums . Tcp I heard later turned out to be a scam but I do not really participated.

I know their are too many paid to post sites to work and earn from. But I'm searching specifically about gaming paid to post sites to engage myself on, to gain more knowledge about gaming networks. I love playing games and discussing about it too. More especially the one that runs via frostbite, 3D, 4D gaming consoles.

Share those gaming forums that one can aid your opinions with other members and learn specifically about gaming.
I have heard of some sites that pay you for downloading game apps.
but I don't know if there are sites that would pay for having to play these games.
As for gaming forums, I don't know of any.

That is a good question. I can't say I know of any gaming forums that pay you in any way. There was one I frequented in the past that gave away prizes for the more you posted, or at some point you can use the credit to pick games and other items. The site is called VGR. I won't link it as I don't think I can post links, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out.

I'm not familiar with gaming forums because I'm more accustomed to internet sites where people are paid to write or gpt forums, but the only one I've heard of is vgr forum, which I'm still waiting to check out.

I have heard of some sites that pay you for downloading game apps.
but I don't know if there are sites that would pay for having to play these games.
As for gaming forums, I don't know of any.
They aren't gaming forum, their are gaming forums, which are specifically for discussion of subsequent video games. The niche is specifically on video game discussions.

Gamesville is the popular web-based gaming website where you get rewarded as GV rewards. For each game played and won you will get a certain amount of GV rewards which you can turn into real cash later. In case, you are not interested to play for GV rewards, Gamesville offers cash competitions also.
Sounds really nice, how much cash can I gain from playing a particular game? Do they pay after a game or is there a specific minimum withdrawal I need to get to before I can take my earnings.

Truely there are alot of gaming forum or app one can earn from the issue is that it takes a longer period to reach the maximum withdrawer of point

There are many gaming sites . But for me I see them as a waste of time. Online gaming consumes a lot of your data and you won't gain something good out of it.

I am also looking for a forum where by I will be playing games to earn more cryptocurrency. Very soon I am going to have more free time and I don't want to waste them all doing nothing valuable.

I only know sites for which you are paid to post gaming articles, news, etc. I can't find forums but if anyone knows a gaming forum for which you are paid for posts, please let us know too :)

I only know sites for which you are paid to post gaming articles, news, etc. I can't find forums but if anyone knows a gaming forum for which you are paid for posts, please let us know too :)
Their are gaming forums around, you'll only get paid to post when you're hired by the Admin to post threads and posts. I know one called 'gaminglatest, VGR etc.

Their are gaming forums around, you'll only get paid to post when you're hired by the Admin to post threads and posts. I know one called 'gaminglatest, VGR etc.

so you have to be hired by the admin and pass certain tests to get paid, right? it doesn't automatically pay you for jobs, like bizdustry for example.

so you have to be hired by the admin and pass certain tests to get paid, right? it doesn't automatically pay you for jobs, like bizdustry for example.
Yes, it doesn't act like bizdustry, you'll contact the admin or send message to him, then he'll review your account and message to accept you or not.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back