What's new

Is their any Bitcoin mining app that you can amaze up to 2k satoshis a day??

Sincerem

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.1300USD
Biznotes
The Bitcoin mining games I've played are the blings games inc. Which comprises of the four satoshi games namely;

* Bitcoin blast
* Bitcoin block
* Bitcoin food
* And the solitaire etc.

Even with all four combined i couldn't still match the expected satoshi of 2k I was looking to amaze a day playing games.

Do you think their are still Bitcoin mining games that can offer up to 2k satoshi or above in a day??

There is bitcoin mining that can get 2k up to high. But some of those platform need you to invest for better mining, some of them are cloud mining. You need to be aware before you invest cause some of them are scams so better to choose wisely.

The Bitcoin mining games I've played are the blings games inc. Which comprises of the four satoshi games namely;

* Bitcoin blast
* Bitcoin block
* Bitcoin food
* And the solitaire etc.

Even with all four combined i couldn't still match the expected satoshi of 2k I was looking to amaze a day playing games.

Do you think their are still Bitcoin mining games that can offer up to 2k satoshi or above in a day??
If there ever be, I will say I haven't come across it. The few ones I have come across do not pay much like that. The few amount of satoshis they pay are not up to amassing 2k a day. Does anyone here have any bitcoin mining games that can give such? Kindly share it with us here for.

I think that maybe when it comes to a Bitcoin mining game the amount that you are able to get will be dependent on the hash rate and the power processing that you will device is able to accomplish. However also do know that they are games that simulator mining environment however operating the same way to a faucet. Are these the type of applications that you are referring to? Or are you referring to complete mining applications where they do use the CPU power off your device to try and introduce new Bitcoin into the blockchain andallow you to earn.

I think that maybe when it comes to a Bitcoin mining game the amount that you are able to get will be dependent on the hash rate and the power processing that you will device is able to accomplish. However also do know that they are games that simulator mining environment however operating the same way to a faucet. Are these the type of applications that you are referring to? Or are you referring to complete mining applications where they do use the CPU power off your device to try and introduce new Bitcoin into the blockchain andallow you to earn.
I'm referring about normal game app. That rewards your passion for playing their games with token of satoshi. I have played this kind of games earlier before now, but I'll tell you none have paid me up to 2k satoshis.

I'm referring about normal game app. That rewards your passion for playing their games with token of satoshi. I have played this kind of games earlier before now, but I'll tell you none have paid me up to 2k satoshis.
I don't think that you will get any of these applications and will be able to pay you up to 2000 satoshi. Best case scenario I think that maybe you can earn a couple hundred satoshi for your time spent on these games but at the end of the day it be worth it in comparison to the effort that you are putting in. What is the total summation of the earnings that you were able to make from the 4 applications that you have mentioned in the topic?

The problem is not in actually earning that number of Satoshi. That number of Satoshi is not even worth up to a quarter usd and then you need so much. You should then factor in the cost of mining and see how much you will be losing.

I don't think that you will get any of these applications and will be able to pay you up to 2000 satoshi. Best case scenario I think that maybe you can earn a couple hundred satoshi for your time spent on these games but at the end of the day it be worth it in comparison to the effort that you are putting in. What is the total summation of the earnings that you were able to make from the 4 applications that you have mentioned in the topic?
Okay, I know its difficult to make up to 2k satoshis a day from mining games. I thought i made mentioned of the total satoshis i was able to earn playing those four bling games back then. Okay, I made sometimes up to 1.2k satoshis from them in a day. During the time when Bitcoin price was still $11k.

Okay, I know its difficult to make up to 2k satoshis a day from mining games. I thought i made mentioned of the total satoshis i was able to earn playing those four bling games back then. Okay, I made sometimes up to 1.2k satoshis from them in a day. During the time when Bitcoin price was still $11k.
The earnings will definitely be lower now, about 600 Satoshi or even less than that, with bitcoin being above 30k dollar.

Most of these sites have fixed value for rewards in dollars instead of cryptocurrency, so the satoshi earned decreases as the value of the cryptocurrency goes up.

There are no game application that can amass upto that amount of satoshis in a day that I know of which you are targeting. That target of yours is quite ambitious, you really wants to wreck the company, please take it easy😁, goodluck in your quest of finding such a game.

Mining was bitcoins is not an easy task so I don't advise anyone who does not have the special hardware for mining of bitcoins to go into because used ruggles so much before you can even find a single satoshi of Bitcoin. Just try and mine bitcoins in pools. That is what a lot of people are doing.
Post automatically merged:

Mining was bitcoins is not an easy task so I don't advise anyone who does not have the special hardware for mining of bitcoins to go into because used ruggles so much before you can even find a single satoshi of Bitcoin. Just try and mine bitcoins in pools. That is what a lot of people are doing.

Bitcoin is one of the most popular and well-known types of cryptocurrency. But how do you get Bitcoin? You can either purchase Bitcoin or you can "mine" it.

The mining process involves using dedicated hardware (e.g., ASICs, FPGAs) that use processing power, as well as software applications, to manage these rigs. If you've decided to get into cryptocurrency mining, here is some of the best Bitcoin mining software to start with.

Best Bitcoin Mining Software​

So that is roughly around 0.12 to dollars for the time that you spend on those apps. I guess that is a pretty decent earning if you're looking at it as just a funny way in which to try and get a little bit of extra on the side. Personally I think that in terms of mobile applications in order to try earning it would be a good idea for the forum such as this one to create a mobile application that we can then access from anywhere. This will probably be the go-to application for us then as opposed to the games.

* Bitcoin blast
* Bitcoin block
* Bitcoin food
* And the solitaire etc.

All this game applications and web app I'v already loose hope upon them, most of them will promise you big value of satischi but at the end of the DA the task given to you to fulfill I too high to accomplish, I just gave up on them

There's one app i know, it's called Bitcoin miner. It's not available on the Playstore but someone i know just sent me a link for it. You can "mine" upto 3k satoshis or more daily and you just need to let it run in the background. However the Minimum is 0.002 Bitcoin so im not sure if it's legit

Even if there is such bitcoin mining app app that one could accumulate up to 2k satoshi in a day. It won't be easy accumulating 2k satoshi in a day as it would make you glued to your phone without having chance to do other things. Accumulating such would be very time consuming and uneasy.

I believe they maybe when it come to bitcoin mining. There is bitcoin mining that can get 2k up to high. But some of those platform need you to invest for better mining but I thinking calculating it won't be easy

* Bitcoin blast
* Bitcoin block
* Bitcoin food
* And the solitaire etc.

From the last 8 month in online earning, I have never found any application that successfully mine Bitcoin.
There are bundle of fake websites platforms or applications that claim to mine Bitcoin but when we try to withdraw them they ask for transaction fees or some deposit, then they scam.

There are number of bitcoin apps now a days .Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part.I personally suggest :
Zebpay is a genuine app for bitcoin market and Coinbase is another bitcoin app.

There is but I don't think you can get such arsh rate for free. There is one I'm using currently that mines Bitcoin for me but the rate is too low although there options of upgrading for faster rate. The app is crypto browser. It is a browser just like chrome, that allows you to browse on your mobile device and desktop and enjoy all the features of Google chrome browser. The more you browse on this app the more KT mines Bitcoin for you. You can sign up for it here

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back