What's new

Is the US presidential election and hand over affecting the price of bitcoin?

Just like the share market, that is affected by change in the government. Politics can affect crypto currency. The market is heavily depended on the political situation in big economies.
Definitely , everything revolves round government Policies which by default depends on politics too. It is good to stick to updates arround cryptocurrencies.

It may be quite difficult to conclude on this matter without waiting for the whole thing to play out first. However, one positive thing that could come out of this is if the new president is really not against Cryptos like some have claimed

It may be quite difficult to conclude on this matter without waiting for the whole thing to play out first. However, one positive thing that could come out of this is if the new president is really not against Cryptos like some have claimed
That is true and this could lead to adoption in the future as well and i think that will be great for those that are in support of crypto in that country, but i think that there will be a lot of regulations too.

I'm not a citizen of the US and i don't know how the whole dollar system works but i don't think that hand over will affect the price of bitcoin. I don't see anything the hand over has to do with the price of bit coin.

I believe so because there was a time I observed that during election That made trump the president there was a serious increase in the price of BTC. The us election has a serious effect in the price of BTC which means that other cryptocurrency were also slightly affected.

Bitcoin is not only used in the USA, it's a global something recognize in every Nation. Many use to say it but i don't really agree that the USA election truly affected the price of bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back