What's new

Is the US presidential election and hand over affecting the price of bitcoin?

The change of power from one person to another will not affect the price of bitcoin. The rise and fall of the dollar will definitely affect the price bitcoin because it is used as the reference currency in relation to cryptocurrency. Government policies in future may affect the price of bitcoin.

The recent election has shown that Joe Biden has won over Donald Trump, however do you feel that this has affected the price of Bitcoin that we are seeing in the market? In my opinion, elections such as this one, where the US dollar is basically used as the reference value for Bitcoin is very influential on Bitcoin price.

In cases where the dollar value weakens the Bitcoin price ends up increasing, and vice versa. What are your thoughts after Biden enters office? Do you think that the development and honing of relationships with other countries may cause the price of Bitcoin to start stabilizing and maybe even decrease as the dollar starts to strengthen?

To be honest, I think that we may see a change in Bitcoin price. The hand over is happening tomorrow and so the effects may be seen in the market. What are your thoughts and do you agree with my direction of thinking on this matter?
How would handling over of an American ex-president to a new president affect the price of Cryptocurrency like bitcoin. The main factor that affects the Cryptocurrency price is the force of demand and supply, every other factors is secondary.

How would handling over of an American ex-president to a new president affect the price of Cryptocurrency like bitcoin. The main factor that affects the Cryptocurrency price is the force of demand and supply, every other factors is secondary.
When there is a change in presidency it will affect the relationship that the country has with the other countries as well which would impact on the global economy. Especially for a country that is as powerful as the United States of America. Also the new President could have different views when I come to cryptocurrency and therefore this would affect how it is used within the country and in turn affect the supply and demand.

The recent election has shown that Joe Biden has won over Donald Trump, however do you feel that this has affected the price of Bitcoin that we are seeing in the market? In my opinion, elections such as this one, where the US dollar is basically used as the reference value for Bitcoin is very influential on Bitcoin price.

In cases where the dollar value weakens the Bitcoin price ends up increasing, and vice versa. What are your thoughts after Biden enters office? Do you think that the development and honing of relationships with other countries may cause the price of Bitcoin to start stabilizing and maybe even decrease as the dollar starts to strengthen?

To be honest, I think that we may see a change in Bitcoin price. The hand over is happening tomorrow and so the effects may be seen in the market. What are your thoughts and do you agree with my direction of thinking on this matter?
I don't think it is the United States of America election that is affecting the crypto currency
It is the forces of the demand and the supply that dictate the the prices of crypto currency

I don't think it is the United States of America election that is affecting the crypto currency
It is the forces of the demand and the supply that dictate the the prices of crypto currency
Depending on the presidency and what the laws are that surround these coins, that will largely affect how cryptocurrencies used and in turn the demand of it. So what's the fact that it has is not a direct effect the impact is generally there. After all the United States of America is considered to be the powerhouse country for the entire world.

As I had posted in another thread the people are looking for the factor that affected the price drop of the Bitcoin. That is one issue that I cannot resolve - the factors that affect the market price of the Bitcoin and other crypto currency. Aside from the law of supply and demand there are other factors that affect the price. Now you are insinuating that the change of president may have an effect. I agree on that because the US economy is directly affected particularly by the presidential declarations on some policies like the travel ban.

The price of bitcoin cannot be affected by US presidential election and handing over of change of government because bitcoin does not survive or attached to us dollar which is a fiat currency while bitcoin is a digital currency.

I don't think the recent election could be the reason why Bitcoin would increase in value or decrease in value, because I guess it got nothing to do with the crypto currency in the market tho.

Yes during the presidential election of the United State the price of bitcoins and all other cryptocurrency actually rise so much because the election certainly have an impact in the cryptosystem, I don't know how it affected but there was an impact.

I don't think the recent election could be the reason why Bitcoin would increase in value or decrease in value, because I guess it got nothing to do with the crypto currency in the market tho.
The election can affect the cryptocurrency market because that will be dependent on the stance taken by the government as to the acceptance or declining of these currencies.

Decision to tax crypto currency trading resulted in drop on crypto price in the beginning of this year, but that was a temporary situation and ultimately the price started going up until May.

You must understand something here when it comes to cryptocurrency. They don't react to certain event or news like the usual fiat currencies you're used to.

You must understand something here when it comes to cryptocurrency. They don't react to certain event or news like the usual fiat currencies you're used to.
They may not react directly to the news however cryptocurrency is very influenced by how people perceive the news as well and this can affect the price. For example if people have any questions about the presidency and if this had to change the view on financial systems within the country they may be inclined to move away from cryptocurrency.

I don't think that should affected the price of bitcoin because cryptocurrency is digital currency, so don't see how U.S presidential election can affect the bitcoin.

United States is one of the leading country in the world economy and any change in the government always affect the price of the world economy, be it digital or physical

The United States owns almost 60 percent of the world economy so any change in power of the United States government would certainly affect the global economy

Yes definitely when there is a u.s. election it is possible that the price of bitcoins will continue to rise, so the united States election has a very serious effect on the price and movement of cryptocurrency as I observe last time

As we have all heard , the US election and the handing over ceremony seems to be affecting the price of crypto currency because there's a rumour that Joe Biden will place a tax on crypto currency user,

Just like the share market, that is affected by change in the government. Politics can affect crypto currency. The market is heavily depended on the political situation in big economies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back