What's new

Is the US government the satoshi nakamoto?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There was an assertion that the US government is the satoshi nakamoto that we are looking for and it was made known that the U.S government hold 15 million BTC in different wallet address. I would like you to discuss more about the topic.

No, I do not think so it would not make much sense when the US has tried to combat cryptography and is just doing it right now, although the time slot in which Bitcoin was conceived or Satoshi nakamoto communicated with his community at the beginning could come from the US

While it is true that the US government has a lot of money invested in Bitcoin, I do not think the US government is actually the creator of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is direct threat to the hegemony because it can replace USD as world's reserve currency, therefore, there is less chance that Sucle Sam is actually Satoshi Nakamoto

When you add up all the cryptocurrency assets that have been seized by the United States of America which is related to criminal and illegal activities, it is summed up that the United States of America is sitting on a stash of over 5.5 billion dollars worth of Bitcoin. This doesn't make them the inventor of Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back