What's new

Is the swagbucks a Legitimate site ?

Absolutely swagbucks is a legitimate survey site through which you can complete the surveys earn SB points.Swagbucks provide Opportunity to make moke money by completing some tasks like Watching Video take survey playing games ect.
Swagbucks have existed for a long time now.
I do not think it is a scam site, a lot of people have earned from the site by performing easy tasks like answering survey questions.

Swagbucks have existed for a long time now.
I do not think it is a scam site, a lot of people have earned from the site by performing easy tasks like answering survey questions.
Yes I even have an account with them but I have not been able to benefit form it because of my country. What about you, do you plan on working on the site anytime soon?

It's not scam, but legit. It works for my Italian colleagues. Now that it changed its policies, it may work for me too in my country. The first time I bumped into swagbucks, years ago, I was really discouraged and quit the page. First of all, it was unavailable in my country. Then, even in the case of availability, I had seen the minimum threshold as shamefully high (20 dollars). Knowing its earnings mostly came from surveys, it didn't fit me at all, as I get more or less 95% of disqualifications. But know that became a cashback site, apart of a surveys panel, and having opened to my country, I think it could be convenient for me to sign up.

If there's any leader in the survey industry, Swagbucks is arguably number one. There's no doubt to their legitimacy; a lot of companies have used them and they've received numerous awards.
If you have an opportunity to sign up with them, please do.

Am hearing of swagbucks for the first time and with the testimonies coming from different people, I think the site is a legit site. I will have love to participate in the platform but the fact that they operate PayPal account is not suitable for me and I think reaching their minimum withdrawal target is not that easy.
Same here I also heard about it,even though some of the sites seems to be scam,but how does it works,what are the necessary things expected to do?

I joined, but unfortunately, at the moment I can't make a cashback use: all the stores I best trust to online purchases, the ones I'm used to, disappeared from Swagbucks. At the moment, I only can do surveys and researches. If they won't add again my favourite online stores, I'll last centuries to cash out, as I rarely qualify to answer to surveys. But in any way, it should be still a legit site.

Absolutely swagbucks is a legitimate survey site through which you can complete the surveys earn SB points.Swagbucks provide Opportunity to make moke money by completing some tasks like Watching Video take survey playing games ect.
Swagbuck is one of the most legitimate survey sites out there that pays you for answering and completing survey questions online, but the fact still remains that they only targeted first tier countries.
You are right. Swagbucks is legit but favourable to some geographical areas than the others. It takes some time if you want to stick with and earn from there.
Swagbuck is a legitimate site that is curently paying and has been existing for a very long time , but the only problem is that they only focus on some certain geographical location.

Last edited:
Swagbucks is one of the survey sites I wanted to join it was not working due to my location, I never knew it was this legitimate and one can withdraw $10 through PayPal.

Unfortunately, Swagbucks is not a worldwide panel. It barely decided to add my country, but quit all our best cashback options. 10 dollars threshold? Maybe it varies from country by country, as usually is 20.

Yes.
Swag bucks is a legitimate survey site.
I think African countries can participate on this platform even though I haven't been able to register on the site. There are people earning well on swag bucks.

Swagbucks is a legitimate site but the pay rate is very low and very discouraging. I just can't imagine myself working on such time wasting site. You will only earn something tangible if you are qualified for surveys.

I have seen some Positive reviews which are stating the legitimacy of the Swagbucks platform. I haven't thought about giving it a try though because I am currently preoccupied with perform other tasks.

I disagree that Swagbucks is a time waster and that you can only earn for surveys there. Actually, surveys are horrible at SB.
They used to be much better but you can get lucky with a few good paying ones still.
There are many better sites for surveys.
Where you earn from SB is through the discover offers and definitely mobile games.
I'd link to my earnings page but that requires a ref code.
My breakdown is:
Discovering Deals - 128,204 SB
Surveys - 59,587 SB
Promotional - 16,130 SB
Shopping Online - 15,574 SB
Watching videos - 1900 SB
Swagbucks Live - 588

100 SB = $1 USD

I am not a heavy hitter when It comes to SB. I don't have the time. Surveys get boring and I like to
use different sites for different things.

But if your country is accepted, join them. You can fish around to find what works for you there.
Minimum cashout for the US is $1

Swagbucks is one of the oldest legitimate research sites, a good income site if you need a little money for your residual income, and also offers other income opportunities.

I once joined but i did not actually understand what is going on. I thought it was not legit, cause i have joined many sites and in the end i was never paid
As like you, I also joined Swagbucks, but after I didn't understand how to work in their surveys,because every time they disqualified me. Later, I discovered that their surveys are only available to users in developed countries, so I left Swagbucks.

I do not have a very good experience with swagbucks, after using is for over a month nd not even earning 20 cents, I gave up. earnings are heavily depended on your location and you might earn well if you are in tier one or tier two countries.

A lot of people find it very difficult to make use of swagbucks because their services isn't available for their country. This is just a common problem with most survey websites. I don't bother with using their services because I know that they are not paying well.

I do not have a very good experience with swagbucks, after using is for over a month nd not even earning 20 cents, I gave up. earnings are heavily depended on your location and you might earn well if you are in tier one or tier two countries.

Most of the sites that offer surveys as an earning modality are not available in Africa and Asia. Therefore, people in these continents do not have any chance of making money. However, if you happen to be in tier one country, you can earn really well.

Most of the sites that offer surveys as an earning modality are not available in Africa and Asia. Therefore, people in these continents do not have any chance of making money. However, if you happen to be in tier one country, you can earn really well.
That is my case, I have used Swagbucks for the last 3 years, and I have earned hundreds of dollars with their surveys, the website is legitimate and always pays, and their surveys are some of the best paid I have seen on the market, but as you say, the geographical area is what matters most when it comes to these types of sites, so if you are not from a top tier country, it is better to spend your time doing something else.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back