What's new

Is taking out a second loan to pay off the previous one a prudent move?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn't experience these issues firsthand, but I witnessed many others who did. Since the first loan's payment time had already passed and they would run into issues with this bank, they were forced to take out a second loan from a different bank in order to pay off the first one because they were unable to make enough money to cover it. Because it will continue indefinitely until individuals begin making more money than she has to pay, I believe it to be a vicious spiral.

The process is simple, incurring debt to pay another debt is simply a very unwise move, you want to solve your problem with the same thing that got you into a problem, I think it is something that no one should do.

It depends on how much interest you are currently paying and how much interest you are expected to pay with the new loan. If your new interest rate is lower than the previous one, it is certainly a good move.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back