Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Reddit has been seeing a lot of subreddits closed or privatized due to changes they're planning to make. Supposedly reddit is charging for something, I forget what it was called, but it's something to do with their code. They used to allow third parties to make apps based on their code, but now Reddit it requiring payment for that feature and people aren't happy. So a lot of the big subreddits went private. It was originally planned to have it he a two day thing, but some subreddits stayed private. Will this hurt reddit? Will Reddit change their minds?

There is storm brewing between the moderators and executives and people are not sure how this standoff is going to end.

I think I joined reddit in 2014. I did not have a good experience in the beginning. Most of my content was removed and I also had a brawl with a user, this user had copied my content and posted on reddit. I asked him to remove it and then he started a brawl. Therefore, I closed my account., I rejoined in 2018 but I am largely absent. I cannot really say if Reddit is losing its popularity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know if Reddit is losing popularity, in my case I've heard about more people who have started using it recently, I'm talking about my acquaintances, on the other hand I use Reddit more now than a few years ago, but well this is not a real indicator of whether or not it is losing popularity since we would have to take some official data and metrics from the platform to be able to evaluate this with complete certainty.

They have banned and ghost banned millions of users over minor disagreements of because they didn't like someone's politics. Rumor has it, most subreddits are 70% bots with only a few holding any sort of value at this point.

Reddit isn't losing any popularity. It's very popular like all the other social media platforms. It's always ranked in Google's first page whenever you search for anything online which is published on Reddit. I've been using the social media website since 2009.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back