What's new

Is Real Research App is safe to use to earn TNC?

Real research app is giving away TNC coin for completing simple surveys and by affiliate reffrel program but the concern is the app is asking about all personal details for registration as there are 23 Know your customer level which covers all your personal information and dat, So is it wise to give away your personal information to earn the crypto token called TNC.
The thing is that I have zeroed my mind off from anything that looks like airdrops so I do not think that this TNC would actually work for me.

I can't sacrifice my personal datas that relates to my finance and essential datas just to earn pennies from this survey site. I'm not employed full-time to expose such.

I want to say once again that there are really so much to learn here from talented and educated individuals of the forum on almost any issues as solution will always be provided no matter what. If not for this place I wouldn't know how Real Research App work and the exchange platforms to trade or swap it with other coins.

If you have to submit your real info for KYC, and you do not get paid high for using the program, I do not see any point in sharing your personal info. Do not use the programs like these as they might steal your information.

I'll advise that one be careful with all these tokens and airdrops because most of these nowadays are set out to even steal from you once you input your wallet addresses.
These types of airdrops should be posted with payment proofs.

I've never use the app. but by your reviews it seems like the app is legit. I will love to have This app in other to earn extra income. can you please help me with the link to download the app?

The real research app seems to safe and legit but the rate at which one can ear something reasonable on it is ridiculously low. You can wait till eternity expecting them to send you surveys which may not come. I used to have the app on my phone before but after I waited for a long time expecting survey and I didn't get any I uninstalled it from my phone.

I can deal with that because it's legitimate, but I have an issue with the app.
When I reinstall the Real surveys app, everything is fixed except for my wallet, thus I had to get my phone erased.
I had 94 TNC before the installation, but now I have none.
Additionally, I don't believe the assistance is particularly responsive.

Real research app is giving away TNC coin for completing simple surveys and by affiliate reffrel program but the concern is the app is asking about all personal details for registration as there are 23 Know your customer level which covers all your personal information and dat, So is it wise to give away your personal information to earn the crypto token called TNC.
The rate at which one can earn something respectable on the real research app is absurdly low, despite the fact that it appears to be safe and legitimate. You can wait for all of time hoping they would send you surveys, but they might not.

I believe the app is legitimate because I have seen many people using it, despite the fact that I have not used it myself. TNC is a cryptocurrency that has been listed on a number of exchanges, and I believe it has a promising future.

The software is a genuine survey program that allows users to earn cryptocurrency prizes for taking surveys. The app has a referral scheme that allows users to earn extra incentives by referring others to the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back