What's new

Is real Estate Business really new gold mine?

Realty is actually extremely lucrative as well as is actually an arising markets in my area. Financiers in the realty delight in foreseeable capital as well as a chance to expand one's profile. Realty can easily create one a millionaire.

Land will keep appreciating and so will the properties built in it which is why I agree with the statement that real estate is the new gold mine

Quite alot has been said about how lucrative the real estate Business is. But right now it is quite hard to sell a property especially those of us that are into the sales of properties.

Having said this, is real Estate really as profitable as people make it seem like?

People have been earning from real estate from the time immemorial. The only thing is that more people are now seeing the power of real estate investment. Real estate investment has the power to rise above the inflation of any economy.

Real estate is really a gold mine because it's the trending and paying job currently and a lot of people are involved in this business. It is really lucrative.

Real estate has always been a gold mine from time memorial. Land has been a scarce commodity and humans need to keep building to satisfy and meet their needs.
I really wish my forefathers owned lands and properties in choice areas today.

Quite alot has been said about how lucrative the real estate Business is. But right now it is quite hard to sell a property especially those of us that are into the sales of properties.

Having said this, is real Estate really as profitable as people make it seem like?
It is really profitable as a lot of people are delving Into the business. Some as investors, some as property owners and some as middlemen between the buyer and seller. All have what to gain from the business.

Real is very profitable and gold mine. But selling of land is not like selling bread or food stuffs because it is not that easy to get buyers because it is very expensive. It requires dedication, consistency and patients to get a buyer. The commission from one good sale will is capable enough to make one very wealthy.

I cannot say if the real estate business is a "Gold mine". However, it is a good investment if you invest in the right manner and way. It was considered a "Gold mine" in my country around 15 years ago when the prices of property were down.

It seems like the new gold mine.
The way a lot of people are taking the opportunity offered by the real estate business is at an alarming rate.
The profits from the business are huge.

Real estate is just about having landed properties and the things on the land. It is proven that venturing into real estate is one of the quickest ways to being a million are. But you need a lot of money to be able to dive into it and it is as well a very higjt risk investment and requires careful planning and monitoring
One of the thing that makes it going for real estate,especially the ifrastructure aspect,is that it could be very lucreative if the finance is avialable,but it will take some time to be recouping your investment.

Just because there is delay in sales does not mean that it should be up for debate maybe real estate is profitable or not. It is profitable if on sale of a property occur it can make the agent for life.

Real estate is very profitable and is an emerging markets in my region. Investors in the real estate enjoy predictable cash flow and an opportunity to diversify one's portfolio. Real estate can make one a millionaire.

Are you sure it's your real estate properties that are quite hard or it's just sales that reduces because land and properties would always be in high demand which is why it'll always be profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back