What's new

Is python a good programming language to start with ?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to venture full time into programming and I've been wondering what languages should start with . I heard Python has so much functionalities both in app development and web development. For someone who is new to programming is Python the right language to start with ?

Python is the best language to start as a beginner because of the user-friendliness it has over other languages.
Python also undoubtedly tops the list. It is widely accepted as the best programming language to learn first. Python is a fast, easy-to-use, and easy-to-deploy programming language that is being widely used to develop scalable web applications. YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, SurveyMonkey are all built-in Python.

Yes. It's a good programming language to start with as python is one of the most easiest and simplest programming language when it comes to machine learning. It's so easy that you can get familiar with it in 3 months if you are really passionate at it.

Python is a high level, interpreted and general purpose dynamic programming language that focuses on code readability.It has fewer steps when compared to Java and C++. The programming language has syntax similar to english language and this makes it very easy to learn. It has user-friendly data structures and it is also portable across different operating systems.

The following code in Python is 6 lines. In C++, Java, C#, PHP, Javascript the same program which is a multiplication table will take more than 20 lines.
The fact is Python is less wordy, simpler and straightforward than all other object-oriented languages.

Python is a general purpose language.

I want to venture full time into programming and I've been wondering what languages should start with . I heard Python has so much functionalities both in app development and web development. For someone who is new to programming is Python the right language to start with ?
Python is a backend programming language that's great for beginners. Python is similar in many ways to Ruby, but is less verbose than other programming languages - a little less wordy. Python is approachable. Even if you haven't taken a CS class, you can still write a useful tool in Python.

The most simplest form of programming is cc+,this is when you have an idea of how programming is done and with this you can decide to go further or not but if you feel like starting with Python there is nothing wrong with that python is also a simple form of programming.
Post automatically merged:

The most simplest form of programming is cc+,this is when you have an idea of how programming is done and with this you can decide to go further or not but if you feel like starting with Python there is nothing wrong with that python is also a simple form of programming.

Python is great! It is the no.1 language on my list (based on usage frequency)! But in my opinion, it is a TERRIBLE idea to study Python as your first language.
Why? Because Python is too simple. It lacks some important elements in Objected Oriented Programming.
For example, types. Python object creation does not need a type! To some level it makes coding easier, but in my opinion, it is terrible for new programmers, because they should be aware of the types of whatever objects they create, and this becomes much harder in Python.

Python is the best language to start as a beginner because of the user-friendliness it has over other languages.and it again very simple to understand and as a beginner you don't need too much grammar to avoid confusion, python is known wild world as the best programming language because of it friendliness,it has been used to create so many things , you can also go to YouTube to download videos of how to use python language in programming it will actually guild on how to use it if you are learning on your own

Python is a great, simple , fast and flexible programming language, its flexibility and simplicity makes it a good programming language for beginners. Python also has a large community that will assist you in difficult time.

Concerning if python is a good programming language to start with. Well, I believe python to be the most simplest, less complicated, less wordy and most friendly language when compared to other programming languages. An individual can learn the programme through a forum using a the search engines or better still using YouTube which is more preferable because you get to see and practise what you have learnt

Python is a great, simple , fast and flexible programming language, its flexibility and simplicity makes it a good programming language for beginners. Python also has a large community that will assist you in difficult time.
Paython is a backend programming language that's great for beginners.paython is similar in many ways to Ruby, but is less verbose than other programming languages-a little less wordy. Paython is approachable.Even if you haven't taken a CS class,you can still write a useful tool in Paython.

in Python, there is no need for interfaces. For experienced programmers, this makes coding somewhat easier. But I hate this practice. In fact, I write a lot of interfaces in Python (with the abstractmethod decorator) because this makes my code safer and cleaner. Interfaces are important for new programmers, to understand the notion of encapsulation. and it is crucial to understand the virtual/abstract mechanisms between classes and interfaces

Python is a backend programming language. I will advice that the programmer should have the basic knowledge of Javascript first. Also, be conversant with html and CSS. With that, one could now learn python to compliment the aforementioned points.

Yes it is, python is a backend, surprising programming language. Python is much like Ruby, but a little less wordy than other programming languages. It's open to Python. You can still write a useful tool in Python even if you haven't taken a CS class.

Python has been been the easiest programming language to begin right from time.it is the simplest and easy to understanding for a beginner.this is not to say others are not user-friendly, but python is the most convenient.

Python is a backend programming language that's great for beginners. Python is similar in many ways to Ruby, but is less verbose than other programming languages - a little less wordy. Python is approachable. Even if you haven't taken a CS class, you can still write a useful tool in Python.

Python is a backend programming language that's great for beginners. Python is similar in many ways to Ruby,but it's less verbose than other programming language- a little less wordy. Python is approachable. Even if you haven't taken a CS class, you can still write a useful tool in python.

As someone who is starting out with programming I don't think you will want to go straight up into data science. You should know programming is the matter of what you want to build not the programming language you are learning. In essence if you want to be a web developer, you should consider learning the mern stack which is HTML, CSS and java script . if you want to learn android you should consider kotlin and if you want iOS then you should go for swift.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back