What's new

IS Programming the best

Interesting, well programming field and business is fast growing. And as a matter of fact it is a lucrative and profitable because the rate of technologically advancement is on the high and most software programmers are needed to get technology all over the world.

It is the best because of the technology involved and makes a lot work easy but not easily accessible by all yet because of the fact that many have no formal education and have no interest in technical education also especially in the developing world.

Programming generate some money ,there are a lot of good programmers make a lot of money as a freelance worker,programming skill is necessary as you can have an opportunity to work from home.

What is the best for you is what is the best that works for you. And programing works for you very well. But that does not make programing the best thing anyone can or should be doing. Everybody finds what's best for them and sticks to it.

For me programming is the best because it has helped me and my family
If not for this who are into programming I don't think we would have much app to download online to suit our purpose of using it I guess. So I really want more people to go into programming course so we all could enjoy tech as usual.

Well programming is a very good skill that can elevate someone in any chosen field or career of his or her choice. Infact in the developed countries all their kids learn how to program and this has helped them in developing several technologies that we are using today. so the importance of programming can never be overemphasized in the society.

Programming is a very lucrative skill presently anyone can learn, it will be a bit difficult for you to learn online but when you learn this skill then you are definitely on your way to making a lot of money.

Programming is definitely one of the best skills out there to have now if not the very best because there are lots of demand for programmers now and I don't see that changing in the future

Programming is definitely one of the best skills out there to have now if not the very best because there are lot of demand for programmers now and I don't see that changing in the future
Definitely. There are several programming languages out there, you could choose to focus on one, programming languages are also getting obtuse now, with the advent of newer AI technologies.

What can I say about programming when it was my career. My first job was a computer programmer trainee in a bank. Our computer was an IBM mainframe. Yeah, programming gave me what I have today especially the knowledge in technology and also the friends that I had gathered during my entire career.

Programming is very good because after everything has been set,it is easier for use after everything has been programmed.

Whatever helps put food on the table and helps one's family is usually the best as for me, I learnt programming too but i am currently using my accounting experience.

True that, there are lots of options one could focus one and all are beneficial too and are in demand too no doubt so if one has an opportunity to learn programming he should definitely proceed to
Definitely. There are several programming languages out there, you could choose to focus on one, programming languages are also getting obtuse now, with the advent of newer AI technologies.

So this question is a bit long in the tooth, but I think it's still relevant today. Maybe even more so.

The short answer is that it depends on you.

The outsourcing apocalypse that people feared never really occurred. People realized that “you get what you pay for” applies even to outsourced labor, and after enough projects went up in flames, big companies started hiring onshore developers again.

Strong software engineers have been in high demand now for at least two decades, and based on data I've seen recently, that's likely to continue to be the case. Strong engineers may even become harder to find; really good engineers are already commanding $500k+ compensation packages. I've heard rumors of $1M+ packages. Even unknown but strong engineers make $200k+ at tech companies.

But there is a catch. Not everyone can become a strong engineer. It's not all about effort, nor is it all about willingness to learn. Yes, you need to work. Yes, you need to learn constantly. But skill is the deciding factor.

Well I don't know much about is programming even wether or either in business terms. I wish to know more about is programming if someone here has a better knowledge about it should share with me on the platform so I can know better.

True that there are lots of options one could focus on and all are beneficial too and are in demand too no doubt so if one has an opportunity to learn to program he should proceed to
I agree, also the newer tech I was referring to is called flutter, it allows you to code without you having to write the code line by line. So generally newer techs are taking over.

Concerning if programming is the best. Well, programming is a very good skill to know or acquire if you are ready to learn it because it is a very and length course to acquire, they are several languages an individual can get acquainted or familiar with. Programming is so much in line with technology.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back