What's new

Is Pi mining legit or scam?

These days Pi network mining is at top trend. Every person is sharing link with their username to join Pi network. My question is about how any business man or owner give enough crypto coin in free? Will it be receive able after closing mining? Is this legit or scam?

I have never been curious about this pi but I have heard many say that it is a scam, it is just a waste of time and only people disappointed by it. so I do not recommend.

I have stopped mining the pi coin for a long time. We have heard information on the legitimacy of pi network. So many confusing informations are been spread about the coin.

I have stopped mining the pi coin for a long time. We have heard information on the legitimacy of pi network. So many confusing informations are been spread about the coin.

in the end I was right, it was all a scam, right? in the beginning, wherever we went on the internet, everyone was talking about pi. now everyone is disappointed.

The truth is that no one knows the true intentions from the people who are behind the project. Looking at it closely, I would not advice anyone to expect anything from it due to how history has been for phone mining projects

Pi network is not a scam, for me pu network is trying to redefine cryptocurrency that is why he ordinary people should mine for free. Also at the moment 125 countries around the world are currently mining as we awaits main net.

Some people are assuming that it is not legit due to the fact that it is just taking too long to get introduced in the market. People usually do not like to wait for that long.

Some people are assuming that it is not legit due to the fact that it is just taking too long to get introduced in the market. People usually do not like to wait for that long.
That's true, but is there any latest news or update so far about what is happening now or upcoming events in the future, there have been so many false news recently.

Whether or not pi network mining is a scam. Well, I can't say whether it's a scam or not because we're still in the mining process, but the firm appears to be promising when it comes to delivering the best. It was introduced to me by a coworker friend. Let us not rush to judgment.

Pi mining legit or not legit. The person that mining successful their would say that. I have not mining in pi mining. What i know is that is a mining platform that exists.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that the pi network was received by many people because of its amazing features ; it doesn't drain phone battery while mining, it doesn't also use data and many more, I really expect the coin to have been launched.

Given the history of the bitcoin, it can be said that any currency is full of doubts before it launches on its stock exchange.Therefore, the future of Pie Coin will be decided only after its launch on the stock exchange.

I am sure that the Pi Coin will not be announced on the stock exchange because stock exchange is a completely different market. I find it really strange that the Pi Coin has not been launched till this day. :(

We can't still say whether cloud mining is scam or not but a lot of people are mining pi since many years and they are yet to receive financial rewards for their mined pi because it is not yet tradable.

Pi Network is unquestionably legitimate, and if you start mining right away, you can be a pioneer. The best part about it is that you can mine from your phone without it even degrading its functionality, using up battery life, or using up network data.

Pi Network is unquestionably legitimate, and if you start mining right away, you can be a pioneer. The best part about it is that you can mine from your phone without it even degrading its functionality, using up battery life, or using up network data.

The Pi Coin has still not been launched till this day and this is making it hard to assume that it is a legit coin. I am usually never interested in mining such kind of coins.

mining pie is a big waste of your precious time, i remember i mine pi for a very long time with all the news that was flying around concerning pie, i really thought i have hit the jackpot, not knowing i was wasting my time.

I don't have any problem on the cryptocurrency. Pi Coins is still very much in existence but we don't know how long it will take to be reasonable and valuable for people to sell out their own with reasonable profit.

These days Pi network mining is at top trend. Every person is sharing link with their username to join Pi network. My question is about how any business man or owner give enough crypto coin in free? Will it be receive able after closing mining? Is this legit or scam?
Thank you very much for asking this question. I've got a lot of people asking me to join this platform. But as for me, I don't trust it that much. I'm just hoping to finding the reality of that Platform.

Mining pi that's been around for a very long time and this has made people to even question whether or not they plan to launch the token. I still believe that you should be mining it no matter what.

I'm mining pi. I am not losing anything if I am minding it since there is no money requirement. It can be profitable and sometimes it may not but is safer to also be among the trend than being left behind.

Pi mining is a scheme that I have not tried before, but I have heard mixed reviews on its legitimacy so I have been hesitant to participate. I will have to do further research on this, no doubt

I don't have any problem on the cryptocurrency. Pi Coins is still very much in existence but we don't know how long it will take to be reasonable and valuable for people to sell out their own with reasonable profit.

It is so strange that the said coin has not been launched and there are no details regarding the delay from the creators. People are assuming that the creators of Pi Coin are merely using the resources of people to mine coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back