What's new

Is Pi mining legit or scam?

Given the history of the bitcoin, it can be said that any currency is full of doubts before it launches on its stock exchange.Therefore, the future of Pie Coin will be decided only after its launch on the stock exchange.
Hi is not a scam.it is genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to Cryptocurrency.

These days Pi network mining is at top trend. Every person is sharing link with their username to join Pi network. My question is about how any business man or owner give enough crypto coin in free? Will it be receive able after closing mining? Is this legit or scam?
We have seen so many people talking about it that it would give you benefits but not now, almost after two to three years. Then it leads me towards getting rid of this app from my mobile. Because no one can use any app for mining of currency about which he don't know that what he would get from it Return. It would be ligit too, but will not be as profitable as we think.

I think it's legit because a couple of friends have been Minning Pi for a while and not one person have complained about it in anyway. It's free, fast and doesn't even need date for the Minning process. It's future will be decided soon after it's launch on foreign exchange.

These days Pi network mining is at top trend. Every person is sharing link with their username to join Pi network. My question is about how any business man or owner give enough crypto coin in free? Will it be receive able after closing mining? Is this legit or scam?
As soon as I reached home, I started making some background research on the Pi Network and found that not only it is a very legitimate and innovative digital currency initiative, but more importantly, it is still at the right stage to jump in with an excellent risk reward ratio.

Pi Network created by Stanford university doctors is a legit crytocurrency but yet to be unveiled. The mining is legit at the moment with a whole lot of potential and it might accomplish what it took bitcoin 10 years to achieve in just five year of its existentialism

As research tell us pi mining is legal as a huge number of people use pi application.
Truth about pi application comes when it have its own value.
What value come legally.

The thing is that we don’t spend anything to sign up it’s completely free. But what it might turn later will give us money if pi value increases or we will loose hardly anything. Here is personal opinion. Pi is, to some small extent, real. That is, Pi coins really do exist. However, their value is hugely exaggerated, and there is NO way to make real money off of it.

Pi is a definite legit platform by which an individual earn. It is also free and your can earn a lot from it. But it is still under development because of the way people's take online business or blockchain as a scam thing. To them their do not believe that they is anything like online legit platform.

No one knows for sure as of now, but we're like doing nothing to mine anyway so I don't know if we can call it a scam because they never ask for money or watch tons of ads to mine. You just basically need to activate it once in a while and forget about it until the next activation. Plus there's a chance that it's legit.

Pi coin is yet to be launched officially, as far as I have read about it. It might have a really good potential and this is why many people are mining it using their phones because it can only be mined using phones. But no one knows when it will be released on blockchain.

I believe it is a legit project and there are lot of evidences also. The project CEOs and owners are serious and working hard to make PI coin most worth crypto in reality. But for now , we can continue to mine coins since it doesnt require any investment or additional effort from our side.

Pi mining is legit, it helps you mine pi coin, I was in it before when I was still mining before I met paid to comment sites which is way better than mining.

Personally, I don't waste my time on any kind of mining website because they are not really worth it for me as all that I have invested my time on all ended up being a crap.

Personally, I don't waste my time on any kind of mining website because they are not really worth it for me as all that I have invested my time on all ended up being a crap.
You do not waste your time ,but for the pi network it is a cryptocurrency you can mine with your mobile phone and you need to check out on them every 24 hours to show your commitment to the pi communities and network.

I have been mining pi for a long time now and presently I have about 500. I do not know much about the project but I'm just doing it with the hope that one day it is going to be well.

Lol seeing your post, i instantly went to put on my minning for the day. Instantly remembered i have not activated minning for the day. Pi is legit or si i believe. They are really putting in effort and i heard by year ending or so things would be set. Lets just keep on minning and hope for the best.

I once registered with this platform but I have abandoned the account very long time ago as I am still having doubt if it will work out or not. But I can't really say if this is a scam or not because I don't have evidence to prove same and the mining process is still on just as someone stated above. Thanks for sharing.

You do not waste your time ,but for the pi network it is a cryptocurrency you can mine with your mobile phone and you need to check out on them every 24 hours to show your commitment to the pi communities and network.

Seriously, no matter what anyone else says about any kind of mining cryptocurrency website or network as you called it, I'm never going to be open to it.

H
Seriously, no matter what anyone else says about any kind of mining cryptocurrency website or network as you called it, I'm never going to be open to it.
Hahah, why are you afraid because it is something you can only mine with your phone and they did not request any money from you, well I did not see anything wrong with it,why are you so bitter about the pi network and its community ?

To a very large extent I think pi is a work in progress and the mining is legit all you have to do is download the app register and you can begin to mind pi from the comfort of your own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back